Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper (895 Views)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
- It appears Evans the kidnapper’s wife Precious may have lied in her recent public statement
- The mum of five who said her husband has never given her money is said to drive a very expensive car
- This was revealed by a friend of OAP Freeze More shocking details are emerging about the life of Chikwudubem Onwuamadike aka Evans the kidnapper before he was caught.
However if popular OAP Freeze is to be believed, her statement may not be true. Taking to his Instagram page, he said a friend of his told him that Evans' wife who cannot speak good English drives the latest Lexus jeep. This friend also said the kidnapper's kids attend the best school in the area.

Meanwhile, Precious had also said she has just N13,000 in her account as at the time of Evans' arrest. “They said he is rich but I have only N13, 000 in my bank account. He does not give me money. He told me he will be paying N40, 000 into my account every month but after two months, he stopped, claiming that he was penniless,” she told Vanguard.

Re: OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper by Laryne(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lemme book first before I read through. ..
Re: OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper by softwerk(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Daddy Freeze has come again sad
Re: OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper by ugofr(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nwoke ocha, Nwoke ocha... Evans Don disappear for prison... he no dey in as u wan to dey show yourself anyhow...thumbs up with the news.
Re: OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper by itspzpics(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
we no see Evans again jor
Re: OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper by fatymore(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Y
Re: OAP Freeze Reveals More Damning Details About Evans The Kidnapper by chachanga: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Did he expect her to come out with the "damning information" about her husband before?

When she's the direct consumer of all the "yams" he's planting? Abeg, make Freeze talk anoda thing jarey OR doesn't he know the reason why courts sef are leary about making spouses testify against one another?

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Wale Performs With His Cute Daughter In Matching Outfits On Stage / Timaya " I Was A Sex gadget To A Lady When I Had Nothing " / New Movie Hashtag 40 Million Set To Reunite Odunlade Adekola, Wole Ojo, Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.