Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls (1315 Views)

8 Types Of People You Will Meet During This Valentine Period (pictures) / 8 Types Of Street Fighters In Lagos / 8 Types Of Job Seekers You Will Meet At Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls by Formidable1: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Single And Searching Nigerian Guy

There are 8 types of Nigerian girls.

1. Buha-Rihana
This type of girl may be in her late thirties but claim 21 years old. Fear such girl because she could be close to manopause and may not be capable of bearing fruit. When you see a girl you like make sure you see her original birth certificate before you propose to her. If posible, locate the hospital she was born and confirm.

2. Laimuhame-Diana
Such a girl can lie for Africa. She lies about herself, dad, mum and everything. Even when the truth is obvious, she lies. Everything about them is fake. Beware of such girls my son.

3. Fayo-Celine
They like show. Going about taking selfies is their hobby. It is such girls that go to shoprite to buy just one apple and end up taking selfies which they upload on facebook with the title 'Dubai shopping things'

4. Abubakarshe-Karishika
These ones are violent. They can use assorted weapons ranging from bottles, pestle, acid, knife and even gun. When they are mistakingly married into any family, they bring confusion and enemity into the family. When you encounter such girls, my son, run as fast as your leg can take you.

5. Benbru-Cecilia
Such girls are good pretenders. They do like people who don't shit or mess. Don't let any girl deceive you my son.

6. Amae-Chinasa
This type of girl after finishing a guy's money will dump him and move to the next available rich dude. It is hard to identify such girls but I pray such girls don't come your way.

7. Tinu-Bukky
You can't eat their money and go free. This type of girl after lavishing her money on you would want you to reward her with marriage. If you fail to marry her, she can fight you with the highest juju. Before you allow a girl to spend huge amount of money on you, be sure of her motive. If she is after marriage and you know deep inside you that you won't marry her, do not accept her money biko.

8. Osinba-Joy
They are God-fearing and are good wife materials. They are not controled by materialism. Always faithful. My son, if you want to live long, search for such girl and marry.

I wish you success in your search for a good wife. Bye bye".

Copied from:
https://chukonetng..com.ng/2017/04/8-types-of-nigerian-girls-must-read-for.html?m=1
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice ryt up op.....LWKMD
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
...Buha - Rain of blessings fall on u...
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls by krissconnect(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Moral lessons pls? undecided
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls by Formidable1: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
krissconnect:
Moral lessons pls? undecided

If you're looking for moral lessons, move to the Religion Section bro. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nedu Okorie Comedy Skit - Maths And Mathematics / Afro Stupid Comedy Episode 5 / Best Riddles And Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.