Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum (4418 Views)

To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. / I Just Feel Like Slapping Someone now,n am with a soldier..shud I Slap Him? / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by desertboom(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2007
if possible slap everybody
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2007
desertboom:

if possible slap everybody
@ Desertboom, And EVERYBODY will pummel you.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by LadyT(f): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2007
SMC:

@ Desertboom, And EVERYBODY will pummel you.

LOL grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by mukina2: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2007
i feel like slapping

angry

angry

grin grin grin grin grin
no one how you fit slap persin for puter sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2007
lol muki, trust me its possible, cause am on ma way to slap ODADA as we speak!
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by mukina2: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2007
yeah blue like i fell like slappin 4-play grin tongue for hatin on my team

and gamine for just being 'strange' grin
sup mami kiss
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by 4Play(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2007
mukina2:

What's up with the threats of violence? ;DIt is not my fault your team is wack grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by mukina2: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2007
4-play na ur team wack .
i'll slap you soon grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by 4Play(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2007
We have already slapped you by being on top while you are 4th tongue
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2007
mukina2:

and gamine for just being 'strange' grin
sup mami kiss

oh am good hun, yeah gamine needs to be slapped back to earth, muki we ll do u the honor tongue
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by mukina2: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2007
4 Play:

We have already slapped you by being on top while you are 4th tongue

lie lie . na 4rd we dey tongue tongue wait till you start losing

blue i'll gladly do so grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2007
mukina2:

blue i'll gladly do so grin

and i ll be watching laffing ma butt off grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by 4Play(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2007
@blue

You are here and someone is threatening your brother sad

I that have been backing u up all this while
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2007
lol, u know muki is my girl, she's harmless thats why i kept quiet grin grin grin, u know i got your back any day anytimeother than now cheesy
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2007
LOL, I love this topic, Lot's of action, fun and funny stuff goes on here. Whatz up peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?  grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2007
wassup SMC, u remind me of baby food undecided grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by 4Play(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2007
yeah u are right,she is harmless.

All Arsenal fans are like that,making empty threats tongue
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by mukina2: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2007
bluenubian:

and i ll be watching laffing ma butt off  grin grin grin

dont worry for you its free of charge ayny other onlooker will have to pay grin

@pre-intimacy i'll slap you o grin grin

smc slap her now . she said something grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2007
bluenubian:

wassup SMC, u remind me of baby food undecided grin grin grin
shocked angry Haba blue, U remind me of BLUE MOVIE grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2007
4 Play:

yeah u are right,she is harmless.
All Arsenal fans are like that,making empty threats tongue

@4play,How dare you diss Arsenal lovers? Anyway, I don't blame you as like your name says, you are only useful before NEVER during the main act. So why bother with a loser like u? Walahi, if you were here, I'd have given you a Glasgow kiss. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by mukina2: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2007
blue haba slap now didnt you hear read that grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by 4Play(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2007
@SMC

What's twisting your nipples?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2007
@4Play, Where in London are you? I will come down to personally do the honour. One Glasgow kiss coming up.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2007
SMC:

shocked angry Haba blue, U remind me of BLUE MOVIE grin grin cheesy wink

girl!!! angry angry angry, aight i deserve that lol grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by 4Play(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2007
@blue

Am being attacked from all corners,can't u see?I thought u got my back?

All these Arsenal fans are just hating on me cos we are too good
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2007
they are girls 4play, am sure u enjoying it, why do u want me to come in and spoil the fun?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by mukina2: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2007
no one wants to slap . . . .

i herby doante my fiorst slap to pre-intimacy *gbosa**
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2007
4 Play:

@blue
Am being attacked from all corners,can't u see?I thought u got my back?

ll these Arsenal fans are just hating on me because we are too good

Arsenal fans don't deal much with 'pre-intimacy'. We deal with the main play, so sod off. Still waiting for your precise location by the way. angry shocked grin wink
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by 4Play(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2007
@mukina

After the "slap",I checked the league table and we still on top grin

@SMC

Come down to Old Trafford if u want my location
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2007
I can bet my left breast that you have never been to old trafford so button it.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Hilarious Family Picture / Sterling Bank Acquires Equitorial Trust Bank / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.