Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please I Need Help With My Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Help With My Project (1120 Views)

I Need Qualified Contractors That L Can Trust That Wi Handdle My Project, Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With My Project by btcbunker: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
by the grace of God i have reached roofing level the wood work is presently going on and i already have money to buy the roofing sheet i plan to use aluminuim roofing (#6million is down already). presently i earn 100k to 200k per day depending on market that day . please i need help from the professionals here . after paying for the roofing sheets what can i start to do next while i gather money again . out of the 6 million i already brought out after paying for the aluminium which i dont know how much it may cost . what do you advice i do next cause i am supervising the job myself no engineers nothing . i bring woorkers for any stage i get to. and ive been able to beat the standard of what even an engineer supervised . so house please help what do i do next after roofing sheet is done ?

Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by kinibigdeal(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Internal finishes - Ceiling/floor/Noggins etc
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by twinskenny(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
btcbunker:
by the grace of God i have reached roofing level the wood work is presently going on and i already have money to buy the roofing sheet i plan to use aluminuim roofing (#6million is down already). presently i earn 100k to 200k per day depending on market that day . please i need help from the professionals here . after paying for the roofing sheets what can i start to do next while i gather money again . out of the 6 million i already brought out after paying for the aluminium which i dont know how much it may cost . what do you advice i do next cause i am supervising the job myself no engineers nothing . i bring woorkers for any stage i get to. and ive been able to beat the standard of what even an engineer supervised . so house please help what do i do next after roofing sheet is done ?

electrical piping
windows
doors
plastering
ceiling (pop or pvc )
painting
fittings

if you are around lagos.. i can help with the electrical.. 08051355133 whatsapp or call
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by mufutau55(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
btcbunker:
so house please help what do i do next after roofing sheet is done ?

@Twinskenny covered everything... that is a very steps to follow.

Hajji M.
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by btcbunker: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
thanks everyone i really appreciate . please like any idea of how much it may cost to buy the roofing sheet ? like a rough estimate ? i already did the parapet
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by mufutau55(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2017
btcbunker:
thanks everyone i really appreciate . please like any idea of how much it may cost to buy the roofing sheet ? like a rough estimate ? i already did the parapet

You need to know the details. How many total sqm of sheets and if there is any other accessories.

Hajji M.
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by kopell: 2:39am On Jul 09, 2017
btcbunker:
Man you need to open up some details about sizes and imagery if you really need veterans help, otherwise you will be swimming in pool of price imagination.
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2017
No wonder buildings collapse here and there, see u boasting u supervised the house better than an engineer. Do u know the structural implication of ur actions. Did u carry out compression test on the concretes to ensure that it is of the desired grade? How about the foundation u did? who certified it to be okay? These and many more are what causes building collapse.

Well, having reached this stage.
U need carry on with the electrical, A/C, and plumbing pipings. After that u start fixing the door and window subframes, then u commence plastering work both internal and external.
Good luck bro.
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by choclatoria(f): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2017
For interior finishes , kindly contact 08137676551 for tiling , pop celllings, screening , furniture, and every interior service you may require . We are highly dependable.
Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by btcbunker: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
The project is drawing to a conclusion praise to God

Re: Please I Need Help With My Project by modath(f): 4:59am On Nov 20, 2017
btcbunker:
The project is drawing to a conclusion praise to God

We bless God ... So happy to see this... It's marvellous. smiley

You just disappear from WhatsApp laidat!! You are not my fwend again jor... sad

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Deeper Life Camp Ground, Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Is POP Cement Good For Screeding? / Can You Pay 230k Annually For This Kind Of House In Benin City???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.