Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada (440634 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by oluwafemi1993: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
So sorry, may his soul rest in peace.
Mrs marianneada, you get handkerchief for there.

I just hope debbie not be finally wayward.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
oluwafemi1993:
So sorry, may his soul rest in peace.
Mrs marianneada, you get handkerchief for there.

I just hope debbie not be finally wayward.
LOL
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Dopeyomi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
cry
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Akinwale14(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
NA wa oo
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Blezzzed(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oh my mummy inlaw, why did you kill daddy Debbie instead of that LovePeddler of a mother mummy Debbie?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by nikz(f): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
I smell issues from two of the father's sisters following them to lag. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by mamindy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
marianneada:
NB:No part of this story maybe reproduced or posted on any social platform without my authorization .........

KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain,queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn,

I'm inviting you all and my other followers come and enjoy this piece i'm about to drop, pls if i didnt mention you,pls don't be angry ,i heart you all,........ smiley

Sorry am late, hope I didn't miss much.
Where my seat?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
I just got back from London only to realize that there was a birthday party on this thread and Hadampson and samyfreshsmooth ate all the cake and left nothing for me.

Blezzed and tsmart360, Is it our little princess that you're both calling your wife? Hmmmmm...The two of you are looking for trouble o, well I brought two gallons of concentrated tetraoxosulphate(6) acid, incase of necessity, don't let me use it o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have finished ranting.

Forgive me aunt Marianneada for not commenting earlier.

A Happy Birthday to your beautiful Princess, I wish her a long life and prosperity and a multi-million ideas that will fetch us cool cash like Bill gate's.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by mharyhor(f): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
So sorry for their lost...I just hope Debbie won't get more wayward More ink to your pen sis Marianneada
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by kikiwendy(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday little princess.. aunt Ada sorry it's coming late
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by queenitee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Its still George and Thelma
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Hadampson(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I just got back from London only to realize that there was a birthday party on this thread and Hadampson and samyfreshsmooth ate all the cake and left nothing for me.

Blezzed and tsmart360, Is it our little princess that you're both calling your wife? Hmmmmm...The two of you are looking for trouble o, well I brought two gallons of concentrated tetraoxosulphate(6) acid, incase of necessity, don't let me use it o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have finished ranting.

A Happy Birthday to your beautiful Princess, I wish her a long life and prosperity and a multi-million ideas that will fetch us cool cash like Bill gate's.
Sorry its coming late marianneada..... Hbd tew the little princess.. wish her the best in life

Kimberly, i was not given any cake ocheesy
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have finished ranting.

u wont kill me with laughter, thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Sorry its coming late marianneada..... Hbd tew the little princess.. wish her the best in life

Kimberly, i was not given any cake ocheesy
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by tsmart360(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have finished ranting.

thank my lovely Kimberlywest that acid is my favorite drink. I knew you are my wife the day i registerd on NL. Hehehehehe. And concerning my little princess show her some respect oh cos she's your senior. (my first wife)
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by jbaby265(f): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
keep it rolling ma'am..
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Eniqurl(f): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't want George and Debbie together.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by oluwafemi1993: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
I will be paying a condolence visit to the family of debbie tomorrow. I need more delegates so that we can appear in the new update of this story by marianneada.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Hadampson(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
tsmart360:
thank my lovely Kimberlywest that acid is my favorite drink. I knew you are my wife the day i registerd on NL. Hehehehehe. And concerning my little princess show her some respect oh cos she's your senior. (my first wife)
You are wrong cos she is already taken.
Stepheegee12, come and see the guy who has been disturbing OUR WIFE with calls recently
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jane1234f(f): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2017
tsmart360:
Your wife Let Stephengee12 catch you
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by adontcare(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy belated birthday to our princess. May her days be filled with merriments, joy overflow, and abundance. Age with grace. Debbie's dad died and his two unmarried sisters followed them from d village. Ok o. I hope Debbie will not grow up wayward. Her mum should not cry too much o because she like quarrelling with him. Now that he is dead it is free access to sleep around if she is truly messing around with rich men. Well done and thumbs up marianneada!
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by tsmart360(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hadampson:
You are wrong cos she is already taken.
Stepheegee12, come and see the guy who has been disturbing OUR WIFE with calls recently
brother there is love in sharing na. Stepheegee12 baba how far na?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by tsmart360(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jane1234f:
Your wife Let Stephengee12 catch you
everybdy just dy attack me. Ok na. I don back out. How far u don marry?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marychommy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy belated birthday to ur pretty damsel many yrs to her yrs . Pls can we be in- laws pls don't say no Just give me una marriage list u will hear from us. my son is also handsome. next update am waiting and more wisdom
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jane1234f(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
tsmart360:
everybdy just dy attack me. Ok na. I don back out. How far u don marry?
lol
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by tsmart360(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jane1234f:
lol
yea yea. Abi na. But wait oh u didnt answer my question na.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
tsmart360:
yea yea. Abi na. But wait oh u didnt answer my question na.
Sorry for not updating, i was banned. embarassed
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Healer007: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
gringringrin
NairaLand and Banning
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Toyin223(f): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
marianneada:
Sorry for not updating, i was banned. embarassed
BANNED But Why
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Toyin223:
BANNED But Why
i dont know ooo.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Blessytee(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Healer007:
gringringrin NairaLand and Banning
Divepen01, please help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (64) (Reply)

Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.