Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ditto: Confusing Christian Questions (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ditto: Confusing Christian Questions (1) (388 Views)

Religion is confusing me. / Why Is The Bible Confusing Like This? (photo) / The Most Confusing Christian Song In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ditto: Confusing Christian Questions (1) by skulgen: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good day everyone. Pls i will be using this medium to ask questions that has been bothering me as a young Christian. I therefore seek answers from advanced Christians with better knowledge to clear me and a thousand and one people in same condition like me.
I may sound silly sometimes but please forgive me in advance. I also wish that this makes fp to help me get wider opinion.
Thanks my Lord and mighty friends.

Q. How will God judge soldiers, lawyers,doctors and nurses and a lot others whose professions aint (what i will call) right in God or mans eyes or thought.

*Like the Doctors and Nurses. How will a Doc see a womans nakdnss and not be tempted, are they super human, but God said even when u lust after a woman uv commited already. No matter how professional they try to be, i just believe they dnt hav the right to see it, i dnt know for Gods' side. Same thing applies to nurses who will see d opposite sx nakdnss and some may even be shouting in their mind and thinking abt the other room. U know wht i mean. Is that not a sin?

* Like soldiers and force men that kills, God said, thou shall not kill, no conditions were given for us to kill, but these men re doing great job in our sight and believe but how will God judge them since theres blood in their hands. Even Jesus couldn't condemn the adulterous woman in the bible, He said He came for people like them, all the bad people we kill today were reasons He died, even at the cross, He converted a thief who he promised heaven.
So are all our force men sinners?
When is it right to kill another man?
Does our soldiers who died at war fronts for our sake go to hell? Just confused here.

*Like our lawyers who even when you have told them its you that killed that man, they will still come to court and tell the Judge that its not you that killed the man, that you are innocent. They are just doing their Job I guess but what confuses me is that we also have Christian lawyers, do they do same?
If they do, which is pure lying and God have said that all liars will have their lot in hell, so how will they explain their lie to God when they die.
I can go on and on but....
 I will stop here for this thread. Another confusing topic will be discussed next week. A total different one that has been bothering me too.
Pls help me if u can to do justice to this.
Calling on....
Seun
Lalasticlala
Pls hlp
Tnks

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Fool? / Sexually Selfish And Primitive Gods / 5 Popular Phrases That Are Not Actually In The Bible And It's Reference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.