Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Major Mistake Made By Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major Mistake Made By Christians (9447 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine / The Rape Of Children By Christians & Catholics Is Attack Upon African Bloodline / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by jeff1993: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2017
HybridMan:
Thier main mistake is that they deviate from the real teaching of Jesus

1. Jesus taught that there is only One God and Only God
should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29.
Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur’an verse
4:171.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7 , and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur’an verse 6:145.

3. Jesus greeted with the words “as salaamualaikum” (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also
greet each other this way.

4. Jesus always said “God Willing” (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur’an verses 18:23-24.

5. Jesus washed his face, hands, and feet before praying.
The Muslims do the same.

6. Jesus and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as
taught in the Qur’an verse 3:43.

7. Jesus had a beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.

8. Jesus followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an
verses 3:84, and 2:285.

9. Jesus’ mother Maryam dressed modestly by fully
covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6.
Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur’an verse 33:59.

10. Jesus and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1-Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (see Qur’an 2:183), and others take it a step further
by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.

11. Jesus taught to say “Peace to this house” when
entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with “peace be unto you”. Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say “Bismillah” and also greet with
“as salaamu alaikum” (peace be upon you) as taught in the
Qur’an verse 24:61.

12. Jesus was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised.
According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham that it is an “Everlasting covenant” (see Genesis 17:13). In the Qur’an verse 16:123
Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad said, “The Prophet Abraham
circumcised himself when he was eighty years old.”

13. Jesus spoke aramaic and called God”Elah”, which is pronounced the same as “Allah”. Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian.
The Aramaic”Elah” and the Arabic “Allah” are the same.
The Aramaic “Elah” is derived from the Arabic “Allah”, and it
means “GOD”. “Allah” in Arabic also means”GOD”, the Supreme GOD Almight. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist.

Seek the truth and it will set you free
...Let's see their difference

1. Their Sin.
Firstly, Jesus, according to the biblical record, was sinless whilst Mohammad, according to the Koranic record, was sinful. In Mecca Muhammad received a command about his sin:

“Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours.”(Surah 40:55)

Thus, according to the Koran Muhammad was a sinner. Surah 48 also lends credence to the fact that Muhammad was a sinner:
“That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future and complete His Favour on you, and guide you on the Straight Path…”
So, in other words Muhammad was very much like, according to the Koran, ordinary people as all humans are sinners. Sin signifies crime, offense, and any act having an evil result or intent. However, for the devout Muslim any atrocity or act committed by Muhammad is never wrong, unjust or sinful. Because of Muhammad’s revered position anything he does must be right, just, and sinless no matter what it is.
Yet Jesus, according to the Bible, is sinless, in fact in one episode he asks those accusing him:

“Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can you prove me guilty of any sin?” (John 8:45-46)

Again, according to the book of 1 Peter we read that Jesus was sinless: “To this you [Christians] were called because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth.” (2:21-22 )
And in John 3:5 we read: “But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.”
The verdict is simple. The Koran revealed that Muhammad was a sinner. The Bible reveals that Jesus was morally perfect, incapable of sin.

2. Their Tombs.
It is a historical fact that Jesus’ tomb was found to be empty by some of his women followers, as the Austrian scholar Jacob Kremer explains, “By far most exegetes hold firmly to the reliability of the biblical statements concerning the empty tomb” . William Lane Craig, philosopher and biblical exegete, concludes, “Taken together these eight considerations furnish powerful evidence that the tomb of Jesus was actually found empty on Sunday morning by a small group of his women followers. As a plain historical fact this seems to be amply attested” .

A study published in the Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus found that about 75% of New Testament Scholars believe that the empty tomb is a historical fact. In other words, the vast majority of experts in this historical field believe the Jesus body left his tomb.

On top of this it was the earliest Christians (see the pre-Pauline creed of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11) that proclaimed Jesus’ resurrection, thus hinting at the empty tomb. Paul, whose letters we have, self admittedly persecuted the earliest Christian followers for proclaiming this message.
Yet Muhammad’s body is still in his grave.

3. Their Deaths.
When he was sick and dying in the arms of Aisha, Muhammad asked Allah for forgiveness and mercy for his soul before he died, “O Allah! Forgive me, and bestow Your Mercy on me, and let me meet the companions.” (Bukhari 724 )
Yet Jesus, according to the God of Christianity, was to die for man’s atonement and for the sins of the world. Jesus’ Earthy mission was self-described with authority, “I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance” (Luke 5:32, Matthew 9:13, Mark 2:17).

At all times, unlike Muhammad, Jesus knew exactly what was expected of him, and what his mission was. Jesus even knew where he was going after his death – back to heaven where he originally came from. We see as such in Luke 23:43 where Jesus spoke to the criminal crucified next to him answered, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”
He also says he came to give his life a ransom for many (Mark 10:25), and that his blood is the blood of the New Convenant that was sacrificed for us (Mark 14:24). Jesus death was planned and saved humanity from the penalty of sin. Muhammad, however, died of sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by victorazy(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Rucheen:

Yes religion has done more harm than good to Nigeria. But whoever​ told you that Jesus is white did something more harmful to you

grin grin grin my bele o!
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Zither:

The major mistake non-Christians make is believing that the God who created the whites and the blacks among others is a white man.

and this god is the god that made Israelites his own people, likes mount horeb?

is this the god sent his son/himself (depending on which confused sect of Christianity you ask)?
came down and rapes one of his children to impregnate her with himself so he can be born and commit suicide to forgive us for rib woman clone getting dirt man to eat an apple that a talking snake tempted them with. Even though he killed everyone except some Noah Dude and his inbred family over the same thing centuries before.
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Zither(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
and mohammed is a prophet of of God?

But u atheists believe in satan. Where did satan come from? Or magic? What being is behind the moves in magic? Or charms? Why is it trusted?

He may or may not be an atheist or a Muslim or of the traditional African belief but he is obviously a non-Christian hence ignorance is bound in his statement regarding the Christian Faith.
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by victorazy(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Karlovich:
see the scammer sef, religion has finished Nigeria. the major mistake Christians make is believing that a white man died for their sins

grin White man yet he hears my local language? grin

Do I pray with only Arabic? grin

Jesus is not a white man because he speaks my own language not me learning his Arabic his own language grin

The person your listening to is doing u more harm than what acid is doing iron. grin

1 Like

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Collyno82(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is,

God's ways are different from Man's ways,

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:9

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day".
2Peter 3:8

Having said this; no man should act like they know what's in the mind of God.
God is not man.
Read your bible yourself,
Get the conviction yourself and don't let any pastor tell you what the Lord said.
hahaha agbara n'eje uka

1 Like

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
and mohammed is a prophet of of God?
No! both Christianity and Islam are bullsheeet!

But u atheists believe in satan. Where did satan come from?

both your imaginary friends (Yahweh, Jesus, Holy spirit, Paul) and your imaginary friends (Satan, Lucifer, Devil, Demons) don't exist; although they exist in your imaginary world

Or magic? What being is behind the moves in magic? Or charms? Why is it trusted?
have you heard about "The Great tantra challenge"? an atheist challenged a spiritualist to kill him and the spiritualist failed
https://www.nairaland.com/3381868/indian-atheist-challenges-spiritualist-kill#49823451

Seun, the leader of nairaland atheists doesnt believe in God, but i can assure you he is involve in other deity worship or cult, does it mean seun is not using his brain well to undermine the existence of God while he worships satan?

you must be a mind reader to know Seun worships your imaginary enemy

1 Like

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2017
jeff1993:
....... Is Jesus a White man ....... Go back to school n learn d different types of race!!!!

A Jew did not die for a Nigerian
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by uvalued(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2017
ogunwalea:
Being spiritual does not mean that you should suspend your brain"

Bishop Oyedepo once said "The reason why God gave us brain is for us to disturb Him less..."

if he ever said that i disagree... God aint so limited like men... if he is trying to equate ... how do you reconcile this scenario

Luke 18

1  And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

2  Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: note

3  And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

4  And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5  Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6  And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8  I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Zither(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and this god is the god that made Israelites his own people, likes mount horeb?

is this the god sent his son/himself (depending on which confused sect of Christianity you ask)?
came down and rapes one of his children to impregnate her with himself so he can be born and commit suicide to forgive us for rib woman clone getting dirt man to eat an apple that a talking snake tempted them with. Even though he killed everyone except some Noah Dude and his inbred family over the same thing centuries before.

The distance between you and comprehension of the Word of God is like the distance between Mercury and Neptune. You did this to yourself. I cannot help you.
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Zither:

The distance between you and comprehension of the Word of God is like the distance between Mercury and Neptune. You did this to yourself. I cannot help you.
says someone who believes in talking snakes and donkeys

the Jews did this to you, you can help yourself
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by almarthins(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
it takes suspending your brain to believe:

talking snakes

talking donkeys

stationary sun stood still

virgin birth

a Jew turned water to wine

feeding 5,000 men, not counting women and children, which might have placed the number at 10,000, maybe more with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes........then having 12 basketfuls of uneaten leftovers

red sea parting and people walked through it - on dry land

a man with plenty hair killing a thousand soldiers with the jaw of a donkey then getting outwitted by a girl who gave her plans away four different times but he was too dumb

believing a valley containing lots of dry bones that's been there for years was given flesh and blood and they all rose (where did those raised bodies go from there?)

Jacob getting his plain skinned cattle to look at stripped trees when copulating so they can give birth to stripped cattle and it worked!

it takes suspending your brain to believe An all-knowing rational God magically made a pair of fully grown Adam/Eve and then with the prior knowledge that the novice fresh-out-of-oven Adam/Eve have had no childhood, no education, no interaction with others, and no used-car salesman experience, the rational God decided to slap a sin on them by setting them up to be outwitted by a talking snake to disobey his almighty self, causing his mighty self to pout and huff like a child storming off only to come back disguised as his son to torture and sacrifice his mighty self to forgive the petty fruit eating mishap he had irrationally caused to begin with and educate us with a moral book that teaches how to buy slaves, how to beat slaves, how to enslave children, how to sell daughters, how to downgrade woman by telling them to keep quiet, and how to slaughtering an entire nearby nations including their infants. LOL. Religion has got the duped gullible naive by the balls.

Kip fooling ur n believe ur are doing ur fellow atheist a well calculated service. An exorcist once said to believe God exist , u must first have encounter with d devil.

Perhaps, u have never lived in the remotest wilderness to notice this extra celestial creatures in terrestrial terrain. When come very close to one tell him this rubbish he will give u the details of ur forefathers n how dey migrated. Tell u all ur life history like he had bn following u every step of the way.
U never see any thing kwantinue!
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by victorazy(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is,

God's ways are different from Man's ways,

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:9

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day".
2Peter 3:8

Having said this; no man should act like they know what's in the mind of God.
God is not man.
Read your bible yourself,
Get the conviction yourself and don't let any pastor tell you what the Lord said.

Your just deceiving yourself my brother, stop wallowing in ignorance I will advice u.

Your just quoting verses u don't really know their interpretations.

Who told you no one knows what is in God's mind? why do God referred David as "man after my heart" ? God has uppermost secrets YES but saying no one has clew of God's mind is wrong.

"Get the conviction yourself and don't let any pastor tell u" grin is obvious your immature.

For your info "Faith comes by hearing" how can u be convinced when u don't hear? and how can u hear when u cannot listen? how can u listen when u don't believe pastors? how can you believe God when you don't believe true pastor who he sent, who u can see but claim to believe God who u cannot see? grin
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Liability(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

No! both Christianity and Islam are bullsheeet!

both your imaginary friends (Yahweh, Jesus, Holy spirit, Paul) and your imaginary friends (Satan, Lucifer, Devil, Demons) don't exist; although they exist in your imaginary world

have you heard about "The Great tantra challenge"? an atheist challenged a spiritualist to kill him and the spiritualist failed
https://www.nairaland.com/3381868/indian-atheist-challenges-spiritualist-kill#49823451

you must be a mind reader to know Seun worships your imaginary enemy
lies are internal gift for the children of the devil.

Tom cruise says he is an atheist yet he formed a cult of scientology. Madonna said she does believe in the existence of God but she is involve in kabbala worship same with many lost souls including seun.

I just pity him.
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by NwaAmaikpe: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2017
victorazy:

Your just deceiving yourself my brother, stop wallowing in ignorance I will advice u.

Your just quoting verses u don't really know their interpretations.

Who told you no one knows what is in God's mind? why do God referred David as "man after my heart" ? God has uppermost secrets YES but saying no one has clew of God's mind is wrong.

"Get the conviction yourself and don't let any pastor tell u" grin is obvious your immature.

For your info "Faith comes by hearing" how can u be convinced when u don't hear? how can you believe God when you don't believe true pastor who he sent, who u can see but claim to be God who u don't see? grin

shocked

Choose what you want to believe and suit yourself.
After all, it was sane individuals that drank petrol at the instruction of their pastor.
Sheeple
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2017
almarthins:

Kip fooling ur n believe ur are doing ur fellow atheist a well calculated service. An exorcist once said to believe God exist , u must first have encounter with d devil.
hopefullandlord once said to believe Superman exist , u must first have encounter with Lex Luthor

fits perfectly

Perhaps, u have never lived in the remotest wilderness to notice this extra celestial creatures in terrestrial terrain. When come very close to one tell him this rubbish he will give u the details of ur forefathers n how dey migrated. Tell u all ur life history like he had bn following u every step of the way.
U never see any thing kwantinue!
hard to comprehend this post, maybe you typed it in the spirit
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Liability(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
says someone who believes in talking snakes and donkeys
the Jews did this to you, you can help yourself
what do u believe in?
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
lies are internal gift for the children of the devil.
let's look at the big lie your dead Jew told in the Holy Babble

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. “ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

yeah, those guys he was talking to are still alive 2017 years later, am I right? tongue

Tom cruise says he is an atheist yet he formed a cult of scientology. Madonna said she does believe in the existence of God but she is involve in kabbala worship same with many lost souls including seun.

I just pity him.

I'm not Tom Cruise, Madonna is not me, Seun is neither Tom nor Madonna

Atheism has no creed, no doctrine, so don't make the mistake of equating all of us in one box; boxes are meant for the likes of you that are controlled by some book written by goat herders

1 Like

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by victorazy(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Choose what you want to believe and suit yourself.
After all, it was sane individuals that drank petrol at the instruction of their pastor.
Sheeple

On last day many false prophets shall emerged. "My people perish because of lack of knowledge" but this one is foolishness, grin how can person instruct me to drink petrol knowing very well is detrimental to my health, is not food nor medicine. common sense na. Satan and his agents are here to steal, kill and to destroy. by their footsteps we shall know them. Plz change who u listen to bro
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Walehelt(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Rucheen:

Yes religion has done more harm than good to Nigeria. But whoever​ told you that Jesus is white did something more harmful to you

Finish him grin grin grin
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Liability(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. “ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

yeah, those guys he was talking to are still alive 2017 years later

Atheism has no creed, no doctrine, so don't make the mistake of equating all of us in one box; boxes are meant for the likes of you that are controlled by some book written by goat herders
oga go sit down one side. U dont know anytin about world atheists.
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Liability(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what do u believe in? Answer ooo
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
oga go sit down one side. U dont know anytin about world atheists.

there no such thing as "World atheists", its like saying "World cars" then asserting every car as Kia Rio

1 Like

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by potent5(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2017
ogunwalea:
Being spiritual does not mean that you should suspend your brain"

Pastor Sam Adeyemi just hit the nail on the head with this statement... Most Christians now are so engrossed with this spiritual thing that they forget that they are humans. Can you just imagine, a lady who caught her fiance having sex with his blood sister and still went ahead to marry Him claiming God will change him later. After the wedding, he was caught on several cases with the maid and other ladies. Now the lady wants a divorce. It's just not making sense...

Bishop Oyedepo once said "The reason why God gave us brain is for us to disturb Him less..."

My fellow Christians, let's stop disturbing God with prayers over silly things that common sense can solve... God has better things to deal with rather than dwell on your stupidity...

I won't want to talk too much. On this note, I rest my case! I'm sorry if I'm too harsh with my words.
Happy Sunday guys!
Bros, you are not too harsh. You merely stated the obvious.

Some times you need to be harsh to drive your point home.
We need more people who reason like this, especially in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
what do u believe in? Answer ooo

I believe in seeking knowledge and not been controlled by goat herders who claim to have found it when they didn't know where the sun went at night
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Unimaginable123: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Rucheen:

Haba. Do we have black Jews?
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by victorazy(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

grin is like your interested of being a Christian cuz I wonder why u read the Bible, me I can't feel comfortable reading Quran knowing very well it can't benefit me anything. I was surprised when I went for construction work in remote village in Bauchi state and their king (Muslim) told me he have a Bible. Jesus is waiting for you guys to come to Him is the reason he never come yet.
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Ogalanyachieze: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Christians? What about muslims did God not give them brains too why is this topic not addressed to them too on a friday why today to christians as if na only our own pass. Make it general
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by Heavance(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2017
The guy above stating plenty things sha..... John 14:6 will help too

2. Jesus didn't eat pork, so Muslims don't too. As Christ Jesus didn't eat Eba, salad, shawarma etc so make we no chop am too because we are Christian. Aside being dirty (which animal is neat sef), it is because of the demonic spirit Jesus casted into swine then, that's why some Christians avoid pork.

3. The language spoken in Isreal, doesn't mean you can't praise God or say your "peace be onto you in your English, Hausa, Ibibio, calabar and so on, God understands all languages, so you praying only in Arabic doesn't mean you are like Christ.

5. You can do same, but Christians don't have a count on how many times they can pray. if you like, you can call on your Father a 100 times, another could just twice.

6. You could pray bowing to God, your face up in plea, or you on your knees.

7. Are you saying we shouldn't cut our beards or keep them neat, time has changed you know.

9. In modesty, headscarf (not hijab), its the tradition for women to be dressed that way, not because of religion. If you want to continue such, why don't you tell an engineer/banker/lawyer to dress as you see it in the time of Christ?

10. Christians can't replicate that kind of fasting Christ Jesus or Moses went through, let's not even go there, as we know the way Muslims do their fasting.

13. same as 3, if you call him Olorun, Oghene, Chineke, God, Jehovah, Olowogbogboro.
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
victorazy:

grin is like your interested of being a Christian cuz I wonder why u read the Bible, me I can't feel comfortable reading Quran knowing very well it can't benefit me anything. I was surprised when I went for construction work in remote village in Bauchi state and their king (Muslim) told me he have a Bible. Jesus is waiting for you guys to come to Him is the reason he never come yet.

I was once a Christian
Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I was once a Christian

Is not bad to lost your way when ur embarking on a journey but is bad to remain in unplanned destination.

As I said, your good in Bible my brother. I don't know your story or ur situation and environment, all I can tell u is that tell ur heart the truth, look round and decipher.

For me o, nothing can make me leave the greatest for the lowest.

My people says "A na-ahara ebe ana-echi ozo gawa ebe ana-aru agwu"? meaning: Do they leave where coronation is happening to visit where sacrifice is been taking place.

Ask me anything u want to know and I will tell u. Your too precious to God cuz I can even feel it.

What type of landlord u wanna be?

1 Like

Re: Major Mistake Made By Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2017
victorazy:

Is not bad to lost your when ur embarking on a journey but is bad to remain in unplanned destination.

As I said, your good in Bible my brother. I don't know your story or ur situation and environment, all I can tell u is that tell ur heart the truth, look round and decipher.

For me o, nothing can make me leave the greatest for the lowest.

My people says "A na-ahara ebe ana-echi ozo gawa ebe ana-aru agwu"? meaning: Do they leave where coronation is hosting to visit where sacrifice is been taking place.

Ask me anything u want to know and I will tell u. Your too precious to God cuz I can even feel it.

What type of landlord u wanna be?

https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/meaninglessness-deep-personal-relationship-jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.