Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live (1405 Views)

AYC 2015: Senegal 1-3 Nigeria Live / AFCON Qualifiers: Congo Vs Nigeria Live: Today 15 Nov. / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by demmy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2005
Its 78th minute and Nigeria is losing 1-0. C'mon boys you can do it
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by demmy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2005
Good Boys!! 1-1 Obafemi Martins. 78th minute

Full time folks. Its a tie.

With Angola flogging Algeria presently 2-0, then we'll tie on top of the table with them with 14 points each.
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by Seun(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2005
Thanks, demmy, for keeping us informed. Funny how I didn't know anything about this match.
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by blendz4real(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2005
Thanks Dammy,
I was not opportuned at all to watch the match personally.
It pained me.
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by chawkee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2005
Demmy, you wanna be a computer commentator? grin grin grin
Well, good keeping the whole world up to date with a lack lustre match.
I salute the efforts of Obafemi, yeah. I over heard some street corner analysts saying Obagoal is better than Hernan Crespo (current form).
Can both be compared? The arguement nearlly ended in a free for all. undecided
Charl.
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by Femi: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2005
i love free fro all
expecially when its a food fight
grin grin
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by chimanu2000(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2005
i wande r why we bother to put ourselves through the horror of watching 90 mins of the chukwu UNINSPIRED super eagles if not for the fact that i love soccer and also unpopularly i migh add love nigeria too.whats our purpose for qualification if i might ask. to go to germany for a summer trip? we need to answer this question quickly before it gets too late.CHUKWU must go
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by demmy(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2005
For the life of me I can't understand how those goons at NFA can't see what the Super Eagles need, a foreign coach. But I love the Eagles and I still support them even when they are not at their best. We all should.
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by Jesimiel(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2005
It still baffles me when I read ,watch or listen to so-called sport analysts and critics clamouring for foreign coach.....!!!!

na wa o!!!

no be this same niger we dey when the so-called foreign coaches where dealing with us, when the DON Olisa from his base would select the players that should be feathered while he would show up few hours to the game ...why could the foreign coaches curb such... rememeber it was 'chief' that put an end to this by calling there bluff .

now we seems to have forgotten so soon.

ok now to even support ur arguments for a foreign coach....in the international circuit(excluding africa; where even Togo pays Keshi more than NFA pays Chukwu) England is said to pay the least salary to it's coach(erickson) and he earns about 3 million pounds every year as basic and other allowances totals to about 9 million pounds every year making everything to about 12 million every year. And Erikson is not a world class coach, he is actually rated in the same class as chukwu the difference is just that he enjoys positive criticism unlike chukwu.
The question is what is NFA's bugdet like and what type of foriegn coach do you in ur widest imagination think they can afford with Chukwu's kind of salary?

Lets face reality and offer solution to our problem and stop blaming it on a fantom such as a foreign coach would have done better(yet we still have the records of there performances at the back of our mond o!)
WHICH FOREIGN COACH ARE U TALKING ABOUT, ABA !!!!!
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by demmy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2005
Who rated Chukwu and Eriksson in the same class?

Anyway what I know is that since 1998 Eagles had been in local hands and since then has gone from bad to worse. Nothing to show for nothing.

And I don't buy the argument that NFA has no money. Eagles are a world class team with fans around the world. They shouldn't have to try too much to keep it that way.
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by chawkee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2005
Yeah, now I know the naira landers I'm going to forward their profiles to Aso rock for immediate employment as speech writers for OBJ, (serious, I'm recruiting). grin grin
Somebody like[b] Jasimiel[/b] should learn how to hit the nail on it's head instead of hitting by it's corner. Is he the odd football lover around? Imagine what Raphael Benitez did in the second half of that epic final, it is only a coach with indepth technical know-how of the game of football that can turn such a game around.
To be specific, if it was Chairman Chukwu that was the coach of Liverpool on that day, more goals would gone into the net. That is exactly what we are saying, we need some one who can read in-between a match and predict what the opponent wants to do next and counter before the action is taken. wink
Charl.
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by Vieira(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2005
Jesimiel:
England is said to pay the least salary to it's coach(erickson) and he earns about 3 million pounds every year as basic and other allowances totals to about 9 million pounds every year making everything to about 12 million every year. And Erikson is not a world class coach, he is actually rated in the same class as chukwu the difference is just that he enjoys positive criticism unlike chukwu.

1. Ericksson is one of the most highly paid national coaches in Europe.

2. I do not know how you got £12 million but as far as I know his salary is around the £4 Million mark.

3. I actually agree that Ericksson is rubbish but who rated him with Chukwu??
Re: Rwanda Vs Nigeria Live by usbcable(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Africa Soccer Administration / Suarez Joins Daemon Salvatore In New Vampire Diaries Episode / Authentic Club Jerseys For Sale At A Ridiculous Price...dont Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.