Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

False Allegation Against Fashola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / False Allegation Against Fashola (671 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Allegation Against Fashola by compressor(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
Some faceless group have brought forward some allegatios aginst the incubent state Lagos state Governor in the person of Babatunde Fashola.Inasmuch as i do not know if any of the allegations are true,i can as a matter of fact say that one of them is very false which is
"That the helicopter deal was a big fraud. The helicopter was not built for any kind of emergency evacuation, rescue or to even combat urban fire, •That over N5 billion has been spent on the two helicopters. And, the seal of Lagos State is not on it, and it is not even in Lagos but in the Niger Delta making money for some private people in government"
This helicopters two in number are in use at International Airport Ikeja,Lagos being operated by a private aviation company at Ikeja for the Nigerian Police.In fact,daily it carries riot policemen on patrol round Lagos and i have witnessed it first hand as i frequent that company to use their other services.Moreover the seal of Lagos state is on the choppers.
The writers of this advertorial are from the particular allegation mischief makers and should not incite the public with false claims.
Re: False Allegation Against Fashola by TJ3(m): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2010
His enemy are obviously looking for something against him but they couldn't see one. So they tried that rumours. It is political

(1) (Reply)

Tunnel Incubators For Sale / Can Another Supermoderator Unban A User Banned By Another Supermoderator / African Tales Now On Dvd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.