Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,681 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Will Be Giving Back To 4 States In Nigeria – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Be Giving Back To 4 States In Nigeria – Wizkid (499 Views)

It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians / Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas / The UK Guardian: How Nigeria’s Wizkid Fashioned A Global Appealing Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Giving Back To 4 States In Nigeria – Wizkid by CertifiedNaija(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Singer Wizkid, has a good heart and this he demonstrated again when he announced he will be giving back to underprivileged people in 4 different states in nigeria.

The COME CLOSER crooner, who announced a few hours back that proceeds from a show he will be performing at in London, will be donated to victims of Grenfell Fire Tower, actually made an almost same promise to Nigerians.

Read more with pictures:
http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/07/i-will-be-giving-back-to-4-states-in.html

cc: fynestboi,
lalastical
Re: I Will Be Giving Back To 4 States In Nigeria – Wizkid by Jostico: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
undecided wizkid planning to give a fan 10 million the day of the show, tekno giving out 5 million by sharing it into 100k meaning 50 people, mc galaxy just announced on instagram yesterday 20 million for the best and selected person by his crew about a song, waiting for 30 billion bros to enter the show. love the gesture by this guys. somebody please help me find "Michael Scofield " to tell me where they are going to and how to get along.
Re: I Will Be Giving Back To 4 States In Nigeria – Wizkid by cuedish: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Wizzy winchy...
Re: I Will Be Giving Back To 4 States In Nigeria – Wizkid by jerryunit48: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2017
The season of giving back has arrived so please others should try and do the same

(1) (Reply)

Cobhams Covers Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / Mo'cheddah Blasts Lekki Dwellers On Flooding - Says Its Their Fault / Celebrity War? Nollywood Besties, Anita Joseph & Angela Okorie Unfollow Each Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.