Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians (485 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by nairaobserver2: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
We have to do more than make music if we want things to change in Nigeria, Fela made songs before I was born about the issues of bad leadership and governance and even to this present administration!! my brudda nothing has changed. We gats do more, Wizkid says after A Nigerian man wants him to record a song highlighting some of critical issues, bad governance going on in this country.

Below is their conversations
Nigerian man;
Wizkid I’d be so excited if you can just drop a song highlighting some of the critical issues going on in this country. I trust and believe it will go a long way. God bless you king Crown , massive respect Raised fist for you Raised fist Raised fist

Wizkid;
Fela made songs before I was born about the issues of bad leadership and governance and even to this present administration!! my brudda nothing has changed. We gats do more

See screenshot below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/it-requires-more-than-music-to-make.html

Re: It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by bamvik(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Even Tecno don talk
Re: It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by surgical: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na true the Bo-Bo talk
Re: It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by Enoch07: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
and what exactly is this "more"? if we can get that answer right then we are good to go
Re: It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by Mykel51(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
He should listen to Burna boy's Collateral Damage, Another Story, Soke etc. He sings regularly about the issue in the country...
Re: It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes Boss
Re: It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by Vyzz: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Re: It Requires More Than Music To Make Things Better In Nigeria-wizkid To Nigerians by yuswrld20(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
THE MAN

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Teach Men That A Woman’s Body Is Hers And Hers Alone – Burna Boy / Davido And Chioma Have Allegedly Broken Up! (details) / Bbnaija Reunion:"i Did Not Punch Tacha's Eye, If I Did Play The Video"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.