Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) (910 Views)

Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera / Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) by Sanyiicrown(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
In a Facebook post directed to the office of Lagos State commissioner's of Police, A Facebook user identified as Gbenga Dan Asabe gave a full account of how a Lagos state police officer known as Oyewole allegedly assaulted a man walking with his wife around Pen Cinema area of Agege.
See screenshots below:

source: http://www.naijatatafo.com.ng/2017/07/too-bad-see-how-lagos-policeman-beat-up.html?m=1

Re: Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) by HungerBAD: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
The Nigeria Police?

One should be very careful around them,as they have been known to kill innocent people.

So something just came to my mind now,and this question is for those in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Do they Cops there harass,intimidate,maim and sometimes kill innocent people there?i don't seem to recollect reading anywhere of such happening there.

Any reason why the police are only brutal in the south?

3 Likes

Re: Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) by psucc(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
The Nigerian Police is one of the major crises this nation is facing. From Corruption to human rights abuse to armed robbery to killings, name them, they have the highest score.

Can we do something to stop these men?
Re: Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) by ekensi01: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Then what?

May be its high time Nigerians stop making something come out of nothing.

A policeman can't just beat an innocent man. I think lie is among.
Re: Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) by cytell56: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
ekensi01:
Then what?

May be its high time Nigerians stop making something come out of nothing.

A policeman can't just beat an innocent man. I think lie is among.

Am sure you are a policeman.
Re: Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Please police is your friend...

Let me explain...

And u had to scroll down to find out, you just wasted your time.
Re: Too Bad! See How A Lagos Policeman Beat Up An Innocent Man In Agege (photos) by NCAN911: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Student Raped And Strangled, Naked Body Dumped In Forest After She Signed Up To. / How A Pregnant Lady Was Killed And Baby Removed By Her Female Friend(pix) / I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.