Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST (1288 Views)

Please If Your A Dj Or You Know About The Business, Click Here / MMM Patronizers, Come Here Fast Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hey spinners, wassup with you? You are here one thing and one thing only - To make more money.

I wanna share something with you that bring in more money to you.

I have worked with professional DJS from across the world. Yes, I am a Nigerian. Yes, I can help you.

The thing about Nigerian DJS I that most of them don't care about their brand, their image, their business. They just think DJing is about just playing music. It is way far more than that.

And I think part of the problem is that, most bumped into DJing by accident. But, guess what, it doesn't have to continue being an accidental career.

Now that is where you need me to help you. I wanna do what I have helped DJs from all over all the world achieve.

I will make you a super-charged dj drops that will change your career. It doesn't matter if you are radio dj, club dj or mobile dj (party dj).

Before we get to the part I love - collecting your money - I wanna throw in some bonus.

The first 10 DJs get free drops on the house...lolz

Just drop the following information
Your Dj Name, Your Radio station.. if you are not a radio DJ, then your DJ name only is good enough.

After the free 10 slots have been filled, the real deal starts.

1 Like

Re: Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
I will make you a Dj drop for free

Drop you details and emal

1 Like

Re: Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST by djsa(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
odumasamueld@gmail.com
Re: Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST by djbasket(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Enilolobopromise@gmail.Com
Re: Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST by yussuf739: 1:05am On Feb 06, 2018
dj high
yussuf.toheeb@gmail.com

hope the deal is still on?

(1) (Reply)

Work Commences On Imperial Business City In Lagos, As Investors Get Assuran / Paga Agent (Retailer) Needed !! / How I Made Over 500,000 With Forsage In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.