Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Warning- Death Due To Smoking Is Also SUICIDE!!! This Is Why. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning- Death Due To Smoking Is Also SUICIDE!!! This Is Why. (1566 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) / Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited / Nursing Mothers Block Hospital Gate Over Babies’ Death Due To Outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning- Death Due To Smoking Is Also SUICIDE!!! This Is Why. by haneetram: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
The pack says smoking kills, So we know it kills. It is poison. What makes it different from rat poison that is used as poison on humans or overdosage of certain drugs that can kill? We all know they are toxic to the body. If you smoke a lot and eventually have lung cancer or any other disease that leads to your death, Guess what? YOU COMMITTED SUICIDE. The same way you knew rat poison would kill you and you drank it, is the same way you knew smoking kills and you smoked.

Thanks for reading.
You can find me on instagram: teenahs_lounge
Email me: callon2mama@gmail.com

Let's create awareness, STOP SMOKING and say NO TO SUICIDE.

Re: Warning- Death Due To Smoking Is Also SUICIDE!!! This Is Why. by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Yes....very true and nicotine is arguably considered the hardest addiction to break.
The problem with smoking is that it affects others ...through second-hand smoke.
I think people need to see a pair of lungs that has been eaten alive by cancer (one of the worst things I've ever seen)...and then see whether smoking is worth it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Clinc,hospital,pharmacy With Our CCTV Camera / Norland Products, Helping People In Health And Wealth / Breaking!! FG To Begin Adminstration Of Covid 19 Booster Shots For IDPs Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.