Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission (41563 Views)

Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Jeus(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel was invited by the Army at the United Nations Stabilization Mission to the Congo to share the word of God.

The Ambassador of Ghana to the DRC, and the Commanding Officer of the Ghana Battalion, Lieutenant Colonel Kwabiah were present.

Majid revels in his fruitful time with them.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/majid-michel-preaches-to-army-at-united.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by DluvDaboss(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Adonbeliveit. Dis guy wan turn pastor true true o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by ivolt: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
DluvDaboss:

No career is as lucrative as Pastorpreneurship.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by BlueMags(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
praise God!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Ohaneche(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Majid is a great actor.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by wiloy2k8(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by AdemolaA2: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is no one God cannot use . I'm sure he should be able to win souls very well for Christ because of his personality .

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Draei: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Only God knows if this man is
for real or just jonzing around...

6 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by pterson(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
After he has finished all the holes on the movie scenes. God is just gracious.

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by skilo619: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
thank God For E Life

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Tezboi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
I swear, pastorpreneurship dey pay pass Nollywood.
Touch my garment and receive breakthrough= #2000
A single drop of Annointing oil on ur palm= #1000
(× numbers of d congregation especially if it's a revival)
+ free female chorister to bleeeeep. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Punctual(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
I really love watching this guy movies
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by wolextayo: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good for him. But those lips wey him don kiss nko

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by kceewhyte(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
alleluia
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by emeijeh(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oyibo Ghanaian
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by VcStunner(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Flexibility... God "called" Majid Michel to pastorhood.
He no go tey before he blow. And the church population will be like;
Ladies: 85%
Guys: 13%
Women: 1%
Men: 1%

And that's enough to move the ministry to the perm site

9 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by yaqq: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
majid my guy! after u don touch touch all female celeb for Ghana u turn pastor, good! I. miss ur sexcapade for gollywood" forbidden fruit "

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
GOD PLEASE give me the grace and strength to be able to win souls for your kingdom. embarassed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by kingrt2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Actor turn pastor, good one

Anyway guys please I need you to patronise the link you see on my signature and if you like the site please help me tell others I beg all nairalanders I really need enough traffic on that site so I can monetize it for something really important in my life thank you as you help a bro.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by bbbabes(f): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good one
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by bsideboii(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Go ahead and work for Christ bro...way to go!

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Sexyfali(f): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
PRAISE GOD SOMEBODY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Triniti(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Like play like play, this chale don turn to pastor
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by ekensi01: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
What if that actor the talk of how he sleep with person wife, una go say preach.

Is like i don the for meaning of words, please what do one mean by preach?
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Clever2: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
God can do anything
DluvDaboss:

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by ITbomb(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
See preacher
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by emeakpor12345: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
congrat bro
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Damony: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
This Guy matter don weak me undecided
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by SaintAlbert53: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
This God is wonderful o..He arrests baddos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by veacea: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kks
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by cosby02(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is he a pastor or just a movie scene? i dont get it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.