Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission (41573 Views)

Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by sirsegsky(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
kingrt2:
Actor turn pastor, good one

Anyway guys please I need you to patronise the link you see on my signature and if you like the site please help me tell others I beg all nairalanders I really need enough traffic on that site so I can monetize it for something really important in my life thank you as you help a bro.

i can help you get enough traffic to that your site....just reply me
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Samirana360(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

No career is as lucrative as Pastorpreneurship.
u think u ar funny......
since u knw dis, y not go and open ur own church if u think it is easy
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Johncuba(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
People say I look like a younger version of Majid.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by fromnigeria(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
AdemolaA2:
There is no one God cannot use . I'm sure he should be able to win souls very well for Christ because of his personality .
If believe personality wins souls, then you are a confused christian.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by def111(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
heaven is our goal...
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Sleyanya1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

No career is as lucrative as Pastorpreneurship.

You think even the fake ones (not called by God into the ministry) you can start your own.

Just one small baby evil spirit will end your career.

Never judge any man of God no matter how suspicious he may seem, if you see the bad fruits in them (By their fruits we shall know them) just know them and advice yourself. Judgement is for God alone.

Don't try to ridicule Christianity. How many Muslims do you find doing that to their religion or do you think they don't also have suspicious fake imams?
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by ivolt: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Sleyanya1:

You think even the fake ones (not called by God into the ministry) you can start your own.

Just one small baby evil spirit will end your career.

Never judge any man of God no matter how suspicious he may seem, if you see the bad fruits in them (By their fruits we shall know them) just know them and advice yourself. Judgement is for God alone.

Don't try to ridicule Christianity. How many Muslims do you find doing that to their religion or do you think they don't also have suspicious fake imams?

If you are not averse to pretence in any form you cannot understand my post.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Pylony(m): 6:31am On Jul 10, 2017
wolextayo:
Good for him. But those lips wey him don kiss nko
It has all being forgiving "touch not my annointed" grin

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Sleyanya1(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2017
ivolt:

If you are not averse to pretence in any form you cannot understand my post.

You just refused to extract the wisdom from my quote.
Anyways have a lovely day.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by semyman: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2017
AdemolaA2:
There is no one God cannot use . I'm sure he should be able to win souls very well for Christ because of his personality .
I beg leave God out of this charade
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by AdemolaA2: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2017
fromnigeria:
If believe personality wins souls, then you are a confused christian.
I'm not a fanatic bro . When people like him who are known to be crazy and wayward in movies, people who always appear in obscene scenes in movies give their lives to Christ , and they passionately preach the gospel. People would be moved to also do the same.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by barallanee(f): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2017
AdemolaA2:
thanks for that positivity
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by AdemolaA2: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017
barallanee:
thanks for that positivity
You are welcome Ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" / Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.