Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,116 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables (20310 Views)

5 Benefits Of Having Sex That You Didn’t Know! / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR / Why Green Vegetables Are Important For Good Digestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by frugal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
I did unripe plantain and lots of vegetable yesterday. I'm almost shi**ing my intestine out. The real benefit tho, I woke up this morning with a very strong morning wood grin after several months without any. Will try again over the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by sirfee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
fapcrook:
Broccoli is a no for me, but I love vegetables and fruits
Hian,brocholi is a vegetable also.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by pat077: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
How do I know if the vegetable I'm about to consume is organic or not
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by cutedidah(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
my challenge is that anytime I consume vegetables, my stomach pains and turns like hell. what could be the cause?
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by PussyBlower: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
buffalowings:
Buhari
You will never go unpunished

So I went to buy gino sachet tomato today to prepare rice.

Except when I tore the sachet and tasted the content it was nothing like tomato. It was more peperish than any gino I've tasted in my life

Then it hit me
I looked at the label and discovered that the content says pepper and onions and tomato seasoning

Thunder amadioha fire gino. Why would i want an imitation of tomato instead of the real deal. have pepper and onions a plenty. Why would I need another pepper passed around as tomato.

Men was I pissed. My rice tasted like trash.

I now believe that gino in a bid to provide low cost paste started using cheaper materials in order to maintain profit.

O lord bring back Jonathan
The time when Titus sardine had four fishes

The time when gino tomato paste was really tomato and not the trash they sell now

You're so fûçking daft,you mean you never checked the content of what you fûçking bought...you wanna Tell me that you ain't fûçking aware that there's Gino tomatoe paste and there's 3 in I that serves others well..must you blame Buhari for your fûçking misfortune? Dundee! angry

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by IJOBA2: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
What about bitterleaf and scentleaf water? You
YOU SEF LIKE BITTERLEAF SOUP grin
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by classicalbenson(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
My health is with the Lord of Lords... he knows how to vegetarise my life
while he is vegetarising ur life, kwantinue suyering ur life and cholesteroling it.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
frugal:
I did unripe plantain and lots of vegetable yesterday. I'm almost shi**ing my intestine out. The real benefit tho, I woke up this morning with a very strong morning wood grin after several months without any. Will try again over the weekend.
grin grin . Reminds me of the last time I ate plenty vegetable soup... ended up in the toilet all day, .with my shyte sounding like 900 round Bazooka .... e no funny at all grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by fapcrook(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
sirfee:
Hian,brocholi is a vegetable also.
yes it is but I don't like it, it needs little boiling then to the table
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Leonbonapart(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
classicalbenson:
while he is vegetarising ur life, kwantinue suyering ur life and cholesteroling it.
I will, and he will vegetarise again and continue
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by homesteady(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
We don't have brocolli in Nigeria

We have! My friend have it in their garden in kaduna, although I haven't seen it! But I think it grows very well in Jos.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by homesteady(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
So today I started my healthy living diet, and of course vegetables were part!
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
frugal:
is it really true that unripe plantain enhance strong wood like u implied?
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by AreaFada2: 3:27am On Jul 10, 2017
fapcrook:
Broccoli is a no for me, but I love vegetables and fruits

Broccoli is a very important crucifer/brassica.

As long as you eat other crucifers like cabbage, cress, cauliflower, daikon, radish, kale, swede, rutabaga, Brussels sprouts, etc, fine.

Yes some like broccoli, cabbage, B sprouts, cauliflower can produce "gas" but they are some of the most nutritious plants known.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:

Lol,na Satan create veggies ni?It's people like you that will get sick and go to the church instead of hospital because you believe in miracles. You better wake up from your slumber and eat more vegetables which are good for your general well-being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by spafu(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Someone should get our vegetable President some vegetables then.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by dreamangel: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:

He gave you responsibility to take care of your health in thanksgiving to Him for giving your life. That is why He gave you wonderful vegetables, food etc and the knowledge to use them well.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by sirfee(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
fapcrook:
yes it is but I don't like it, it needs little boiling then to the table
You can eat it with pasta,just soak it for some minutes with water,then stir fry with onions,water and oil(I prefer olive virgin oil).Allow it to cook for some minutes,then parboil your pasta and add them together,PRONTO!

Thank me later
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Leonbonapart(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2017
dreamangel:

He gave you responsibility to take care of your health in thanksgiving to Him for giving your life. That is why He gave you wonderful vegetables, food etc and the knowledge to use them well.
thank you
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Leonbonapart(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Tiny23:

Lol,na Satan create veggies ni?It's people like you that will get sick and go to the church instead of hospital because you believe in miracles. You better wake up from your slumber and eat more vegetables which are good for your general well-being.
I don't know what is medication means.... I don't fall sick. It's called Grace by Jesus the LORD
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I don't know what is medication means.... I don't fall sick. It's called Grace by Jesus the LORD

Na so
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by robosky02(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
What about bitterleaf and scentleaf water? You

bitter leaf qua tongue
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by RapportNaija(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Very nice OP! Health benefits of green vegetables is very real. Also, you all should know that Nutritionists say boiling vegetables leads to loss of nutrient, that means what? make it like an agbo lol
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by buffalowings: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
You're so fûçking daft,you mean you never checked the content of what you fûçking bought...you wanna Tell me that you ain't fûçking aware that there's Gino tomatoe paste and there's 3 in I that serves others well..must you blame Buhari for your fûçking misfortune? Dundee! angry

No vex
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by AuroraB(f): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
buffalowings:

No vex
grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by gangbang86: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
hey, guys, I'm a gardener and 2 years ago I decided to grow broccoli because it's advantageous and it's loaded with a lot of nutrients, and some of these broccoli I save for my family and some part I simply sell, because there are a lot of buyers of broccoli. Personally when I only started growing broccoli, I was interested about the question on how long does broccoli last in the fridge and how to extend the shelf life. By the way, in that article I also found some videos on how to prepare broccoli smiley Frankly speaking I didn't even know that broccoli can be so delicious smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo COVID-19 Update By Governor Obaseki / COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.