Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants (595 Views)

I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump / Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by donmayorgroup(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
One Facebook user, Onyeozi Chukwunonso Obijiofor Nwolisa has done what most people see as the most abominable after saying on Facebook that he valued his sacrificial items such as goats, fowls, etc more than Jesus!

In the post which has gone rather viral, Chukwunonso, meaning God is near, disclosed that he does not believe in the so called sacrifice by a white man on the cross.

He further revealed that he prefers doing it his own way as he attaches much value to what he does his own way, the traditional way with the use of his goats and other items, than Jesus!

See what he wrote:

"I do all my sacrifice. No white man do it for me on the cross. So stop deceiving yourself. I valued this things here than Jesus"

The above post have attracted condemnations from many Facebook users. Others see it as blasphemy and therefore cautioned him to desist from making such statements against Our Lord Jesus Christ.

While others simply berate him for being foolish and constituting nuisance on the social media. See more reactions below: And finally, he replied this way...

I tire for people...

Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/07/i-value-my-goat-more-than-jesus_9.html
Copyright © Michael Doo's Blog

cc: mynd44,

Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by HungerBAD: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Interesting.

I am a Christian. A strong member of the MFM faith,and i find no offence in what he said.

The fact that i am a Christian,does not mean my brain is blocked to see things only from a christian perspective.

One of the biggest problems religions has caused,is the intolerance for others who don't see things from their views and the Christian and Muslim faiths are guilty of it.

Before the white people came with Christianity and the Arabs with Islam.Africans have for millions of years since its existence offer sacrifices as a way to interact with their gods,and it was not wrong until some foreigners came to tell us it was wrong.

But have we ever thought of asking them if theirs is wrong?okay,they have white skins and white people since they are the superior race are never wrong right?

Truth is,everybody should be free to worship or not worship as they deem fit and if you are a genuine Christian and judging this guy. You are wrong.

Our God can fight for himself. So keep your "EYE SERVICE" cry or castigation of this guy to yourself.

To the writer below. So it is safe to assume you are fighting on God's behalf with the choice of words you are using?

4 Likes

Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by MrPdtech: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
This guy is a bastard, TF... Why bring Jesus into your sh*t? Practice whatever you believe in and don't bring God into it.. Fool!!
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by nero2face: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Better for ur parents to go and start looking for another child, any parents that has u as their only child is childless... EKWENSU ODU OGOLOGO
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by Deicide: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
I hope some people don't get offended by this, the man is just showing that he values the African religion more than any foreign religion that most Africans have decided to carry on their head...
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by Haphard(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ahh, chaiiiii...... Thou shall not worship Any other gods than me..
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by Evablizin(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
My Lord you see wetin indiscriminate murdering of goats and fowls in the name of sacrifice caused.My friend you need JESUS haba

Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by 40kobo77: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlacla Seun
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
His business
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by emeijeh(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
When you see him, tell him I said HE IS A VERY BIG FOOL
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by Peacetemi: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:
This guy is a bastard, TF... Why bring Jesus into your sh*t? Practice whatever you believe in and don't bring God into it.. Fool!!

Impetuosity: one of the many uncivil characteristics of the Average Nigerian Theist.

Did Jesus ask you to take panadol for his headache?

1 Like

Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by Didov1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
what if i say ur goat is far more sensible than u....practice ur own jeje without any insult n let us do same...i dnt blame those insultin him cox he ask 4 it...
Re: "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants by hoMegas(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

This Statue Of The Virgin Mary Was Found In The Indian Ocean By Divers. / Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. (part 1) / I'm Finally Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.