Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1153 Views)

Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: .. by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Then leave them.. You are the one holding yourself
Re: .. by Papiikush: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Your parents supports you leaving them. What else do you want from us?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
You got two options

1-Grow some boobs & leave

2-Stay & Lie down ur head as they step on you while you wallow in unhappiness.

So which do you think suits you da most grin
Re: .. by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
What do you do?Are you a student or work?
If you are a student,simply tell them you need to move to the hostel so you can concentrate on your studies and if you work,tell them you need a place closer to work.Your parents support you so make the move.
Re: .. by Evablizin(f): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: .. by infogenius(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
adabenji:
I am in dilema,I have lived with my extended family for 15 years but over the years these are things I have noticed:
a. I am no longer happy staying with them.
b. I don't get support and go ahead whenever I get a new job or a business idea to invest in,their reason is they want me to take it easy till they have money to support me.
c. I am always reminded of how they spent so much to take care of me when ill.
d. My parents have given me go ahead to leave them.
e. They always give me options to go back to the village or quit whatever new ideas I conceive.
f. I am in dilema cos I don't know how to leave without it resulting in quarrels.

I need mature advise because I am planning on moving to a hostel.

I couldn't just bypass your post.
I am sorry about all you have been through.
But the truth is this, for now you no longer need your family to move forward.
Begin to look beyond them for support because you may just be wasting away.

Your prayer is that God should connect you with destiny helpers.

You didn't tell us if u have any skill.

Anyway trade any skill you have now no matter how small you start. Start somewhere anyhow and get moving God will definitely lift you from there.

It may be tough but get going, so that ur story will be good to hear at the end.

I will also advice that you don't confide ur ideas with any family member that cannot support u. This is important because the idea gets crippled and dies naturally.
I wish u all the best.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
infogenius:

I couldn't just bypass your post.
I am sorry about all you have been through.
But the truth is this, for now you no longer need your family to move forward.
Begin to look beyond them for support because you may just be wasting away.

Your prayer is that God should connect you with destiny helpers.

You didn't tell us if u have any skill.

Anyway trade any skill you have now no matter how small you start. Start somewhere anyhow and get moving God will definitely lift you from there.

It may be tough but get going, so that ur story will be good to hear at the end.

I will also advice that you don't confide ur ideas with any family member that cannot support u. This is important because the idea gets crippled and dies naturally.
I wish u all the best.
Thank you.
Re: .. by ennon92(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re u being tied down with rope? Some nairalanders and unaswerable questions re like bread n butter
Re: .. by joyAA(f): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Wisen up sis

Your leaving wouldn't bring about quarells
First have the finance, engagement-job, and accommodation then you're good to go.
Have your Dad call them to tell them the new development, don't give details of where you're going, or how can I say this? Be economical with the truth

If you'd b living in osodi, tell them u got a place at mile 2, if dey find out later, tell them you moved undecided

Always be grateful for their effort, weda big or small, they did it, they didn't have to tho, no one will beat them if dey didn't.

B4 ur dad tells dem start being more productive around d house, like doing more chores n stuff.
Whenever you do leave, always call and pay dem visits, you don't have to sleep over, never go empty handed, at worst buy some fruits for them.

Don't b scared about offending anybody o sis!
That's life.

If push comes to shove, they will throw you out without blinking if their lives depended on it so be wise, its about time you moved on b4 it happens live, #truestory

Plusssss do you want 2 b there not offending while ur mates and their own kids are moving ahead?

Sis its your choice to make, remember its YOUR life

I don talk my own base on wetin I know, I may be wrong
[s][/s] I doubt that very much tho grin grin angry[s][/s]

wink
Stay strong
Re: .. by yvesboss(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2017
How old are you?

(1) (Reply)

. / Questions to Consider Before Renting a New Apartment in a New Area / I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.