Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme (578 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme by Saintwudi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello my fellow risk takers, it's time we all run away from ponzi scheme a.k.a rich quick scheme and start investing in a legit business. Enough is Enough.

I want to introduce you to questra where you invest your money and go to sleep and you are paid interest of 5% weekly.
Interested persons can contact me through my signature in my profile or drop urs.
Thank you
Re: Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yeah right, commot mr mavrodi, dats same shyt as ponzi

Re: Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme by wtfcoded: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Whatsapp me on 08065467676
Re: Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme by Saintwudi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jiang:
Yeah right, commot mr mavrodi, dats same shyt as ponzi

Is dat wat u feel.
You buy an investment portfolio from the company which is den used by dem to invest, and the return is shared BTW it's members evry wk for one yr. Is dat wat u call ponzi? Probably u go bk to ur board nd make findings bfor making such comments, and for ur information

Questra just completed their leadership training event in London this June 24-25th 2017, and in Hongkong , a week before, France; 2 weeks before.

They are in Italy at the moment

They will be in Nigeria this coming 15th-16th of July..

I made my decision without any promises or guarantee given to me by anyone...
I advice u take position b4 it booms....it is slowly spreading in Nigeria....
Let's build the future
Re: Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme by kocvalour(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
crab...
Chuddy Don repackage wan com twist pple brain

op na em agent
Re: Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme by autoriseddealer(m): 2:15am On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Two Plots Of Land At Ogbeke-nike, Enugu For Sale / Instaforex Binary Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.