Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Making More Money Using Awele Soap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making More Money Using Awele Soap (12633 Views)

South African Company Admits To Making More Money Since Corona Virus / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Click Here To See How I'm Making More than $50 Per Day With My Fb Page/group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:01am On Jul 10, 2017
[00:13, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Still on the month of July!
I made a promise and still on the promise. I earlier told us before we enter this month that throughout this month, all necessary information to help our financial success shall be discussing. Still on the promise. What you must know!

2 Likes

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:04am On Jul 10, 2017
[00:24, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Our people would say.....O ghegwo! Meaning its done! While cooking, at a point it is done we shout O ghegwo! It's done!
What we have in life to be successful is information which is why we always said.....information is vital. Perhaps you had information earlier, you could have been the man of your dream by now.

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:06am On Jul 10, 2017
[00:30, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Everyone is destined to success! What you must know. The most high, creator of the universe carefully made us and place in us special thing. We call it gift from the creator. That which we call gift from creator when located, nurtured, positioned becomes a destiny.
Destiny becomes a reason why a man has to smile. Destiny is the reason why a man has to struggle. Destiny is the reason why a man has to suffer when not located.

1 Like

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2017
[00:34, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: To locate our destiny, we must meet a destiny helper. Each of us are gods. We are demi god. You are great I am great.
We are all great because our maker is great. He made us in his uniqueness. We possessed his greatness.
When a man meet his destiny helper he becomes great. We all hail him and call him a great man. He becomes a talk of the whole town. People praise all he does. He becomes the best among his orientals. He display his talent the gift from the maker. He shines and smile to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:16am On Jul 10, 2017
[00:40, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: How does a destiny helper operate to make a man a success? He provides him with information and sometimes all necessary assistances to help manifest destiny.
Destiny is like cutlass. When it comes out from production machine that's immediately after production, it is blunt. For it to get sharp and used for the purpose of matchet, you have to expose it to a stone or iron for sharpness.
Same application to destiny. Because of the world we found ourselves. After birth, we were surrounded with negative energies. For you to breakthrough the forces, you must be presented to a wheel, stone or iron for sharpness. Ife anaghi ème na nkita_things don't just happen.

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Igbo people always said, onye Mara suo, o suo na ikwe_if you want to pound, you can only do that inside mortar like this.

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:25am On Jul 10, 2017
[00:51, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Before things there are things! Which is why if you look closer over all things, you begin to see things inside things.
One in bondage never make a progress. Onye nkporo anaghi aga oku umunna_a prisoner never attend kindred meeting. Until you gain your freedom you will only do so. Two things a lawyer can do for a prisoner is either he help bail him out on a condition or help grant him a freedom through justice. Same to a priest!

[00:58, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: What do we have on the photos here? Local made shop which took me almost 16 days to get all the necessary items for preparation. Remember, I am not a chemical priest. All I make use of are natural things. Gods and goddess made it possible.
Angels guide
When you have them by your side, I tell you, you can do all things.
In the dream, they teach and guide you. In the day, they show you all you needed to know. At night they becomes a light unto your path.
You need an Angel.
When we say, they are here, its becos we have seen them here.
Light house!
I made the soap just like always. How did I produce it? Now I have to teach you how to make a local soap before turning it to healing or deliverance soap, success, progress and prosperity soap. Let first learn how to produce a soap.

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 2:26am On Jul 10, 2017
[01:05, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know palm tree?
The palm nut bearer, I don't know what you call it.
When the palm nut ripe. You cut it down, keep it and cover with something to help corruption. As soon as it get corrupt, hit it on the ground, all the nut will pull away. Take the nut for oil production and expose the husk for sun heat.
When it gets get dry, burn it to ashes. During the burning, we add and burn together various herbs according to your purpose. If it is for skin disease, we add herbs to help healing with skin disease as you burn it. If its for money, success, witchcraft, promotion, you add necessary herbs to help the intentions.

[01:12, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: This is what we do. All these we burn for days into ashes. Finally, you gather the ashes and put inside a bucket or bowel. Add water and leave for two to three days. Then, look for cloth like that of akamu_pap silk cloth. Tie it above a bowel or bucket. Look for a plate. Use the plate and turn the soaked water with ash. Collect it and drop ontop of the silk. Do not touch it but leave it for water settlement.

2 Likes

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by eddyline(m): 2:47am On Jul 10, 2017
following
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 4:15am On Jul 10, 2017
[01:05, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know palm tree?
The palm nut bearer, I don't know what you call it.
When the palm nut ripe. You cut it down, keep it and cover with something to help corruption. As soon as it get corrupt, hit it on the ground, all the nut will pull away. Take the nut for oil production and expose the husk for sun heat.
When it gets get dry, burn it to ashes. During the burning, we add and burn together various herbs according to your purpose. If it is for skin disease, we add herbs to help healing with skin disease as you burn it. If its for money, success, witchcraft, promotion, you add necessary herbs to help the intentions.

[01:12, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: This is what we do. All these we burn for days into ashes. Finally, you gather the ashes and put inside a bucket or bowel. Add water and leave for two to three days. Then, look for cloth like that of akamu_pap silk cloth. Tie it above a bowel or bucket. Look for a plate. Use the plate and turn the soaked water with ash. Collect it and drop ontop of the silk. Do not touch it but leave it for water settlement. for firewood and pan. Look for such pan we use to fry garri. We call it agbada in Igbo. Set the fire, when the pan get heat by the fire, apply the water. Follow it up by causing more heat. This process may take you like a day and night to help the water dry and you will be expose to another kind of ashes. But this time around, it will have to settle inside but under the pan containing no water. Look for a large quantity of red oil/palm oil. Set fire again, as the fire heat the pan once more, begin to add the palm oil, it will be rising gradually.

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 4:19am On Jul 10, 2017
[01:26, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Now look for a stick or cutlass. Use it to turn it all. Keep turning constantly. It's now you have to suffer from the scorching heat. Turn and add oil until you get what you want. After somewhile, bring it down. You have soap!
That is what you see on the ground inside the mortar

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2017
keep update

For more knowledge, request to join our growing whatsaap group today. Number to join on whatsapp.
zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one.

1 Like

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2017
[01:29, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Now work start for part 2.
Looking inside the mortar, you will see a bulb of white onion. You see other things. We begin to make final presentations using many things for success and progressive ritual. We slaughter white ram and add the blood. We kill duck and white fowl and add the blood. We add blood of a water tortoise also. Many things are here, to tell you that for success to be possible, is not talk make I talk my own.
Afterall, we pound them together.

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
[01:34, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: You use it to bath and witches never come closer.
Evil people never come closer.
It clears and deliver you from negative energies causing hatred, setback, promise and fail. When all these get out from your way, its then you have to face your destiny and rule your world. People see you and love you. People approaches you for a business.
Evil spirits never come closer therefore enabling your success. It's then you see that life is sweet and success is achievable.
But be mindful!
This soap and its purpose does not destroy any evil spells done on your behalf should there's any. What you must know.

[01:43, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: All it does in regards is causing discomfort to the negative energies at work as a result of the spell and scare them away. Within the period they left as the result of the soap which you will be using on daily basis. You will face your world and do things as nature mandate.
If money has not be coming your way, it will start coming.
If luck has run out of you, you will be exposed to luck.
Haven known your past predicament, you can now further for deliverance to destroy the spells and gain deliverance.
When you achieve this, by constant bath with the soap, sky is your limit.

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2017
[01:46, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: This is all you needed to know. We are still on the month of July. I have promised us financial success and this I must live to fulfil my promise.

[01:48, 10/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Providing you with all necessary informations which you needed for financial freedom, Success, Promotion, Happiness and Longevity.
Angels guide!!
Light house house of wisdom!!!

[01:53, 10/07/2017] Ben Lagos: More knowledge and prosperity to you our wonderful GM.

[01:54, 10/07/2017] Akpan Abuja: Thank you my GM. May your wisdom continue to grow in abundance

[03:17, 10/07/2017] Mark Benin: GM indeed you r a gods and goddesses sent

[03:17, 10/07/2017] Mark Benin: You will live long
[03:18, 10/07/2017] Mark Benin: Thanks for this sound teaching

[04:32, 10/07/2017] Saheed Lagos: You will live long GM
[04:34, 10/07/2017] Saheed Lagos: This soap! Is prepare for only one person or anybody can from it?
Sir
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by a9zguy: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
plz how do i get ur contact, i need ur assistance
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
a9zguy:
plz how do i get ur contact, i need ur assistance

Here it is

Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Many of us grew up with the belief that achieving success requires relentless hard work, grim determination, and intense ambition. As a result, we may have struggled for years and even reached some of our goals but wound up feeling exhausted, our lives out of balance.
In the natural world, creation comes forth with ease. A seed doesn’t struggle to become a tree - it simply unfolds per seconds count.
There are laws of success if you put them into practice, you’ll realize that you can manifest whatever you’ve been dreaming about.
Fortunately, success aren’t difficult or mysterious but are easy to understand and apply. There are also many ways for you to learn more to attract the life you truly want, and right here is a great place to begin.
The first law we put into effect is law of giving. In many occasions I have talked about this law, today as we discuss law of success giving comes as a first law we have.
Giving is the first law we have if we must achieve success. To make success and become successful in life, you must learn to give.
What you give matters.
You must give that which you posses.
You have something, I have something, he has something: we are all rich with nature gift. You must learn and discover that which you have then use it as a sacrifice for success. When we talk about giving, most at times it got misinterpreted. Generally we are richly blessed with talents which you can use to achieve success.
Have you been able to discover that which you have? What do you have? Give it out! The first law of success says, give!
Giving what you have is the first law of success. When you give that which you have, you have indirectly opened your way to receive(which) in other words called success. This is why I always use a farmer for perfect example for success.
A farmer would plant a seed of corn, during harvest, he shall reap bounty of corns in expense of a seed he planted. If you have this true knowledge, why are you still not progressive? Why are you not successful in life?
Do you know that givers never lack?
Do not be afraid to give!
I repeat, do not be afraid to give!
Give whatever you have to the needy. Whatever that discourage you not to give simply encourage you to become a failure.
You can't be successful if you can't give. This aren't a law of gods or goddess neither is it a law of man. It's a law of nature! Nature mandate! Give whatever you have to anyone that deserve it. You can't cheat nature. Do you know nature has its own way of keeping an account?
How much do you know this?
To become a success in every area of life, you must give first.
Giving is a seed for success. You must sow giving as a seed to reap success in harvest.
How do we say this to help understanding?
How do we write this on your mind to help remembrance?
Success is impossible without giving. Success is not achievable without giving?
So do not make full of yourself.
Do not deceive yourself. A stingy failure makes fool of himself when he talks about success. There's no short cut for success better than giving. Gift of a man makes way for him. Give and give uncountable times. Do not mind how many times you have given and never count whatever was the gift. The more you give the more you receive.
That's how it is!
The moment you open yourself to count what you have given out, the moment you begin to loose the glory of success.
Success is like dew.
It falls every night. Only those who are exposed to it receive it. Only those who are outdoors receive it.
Human is demi god. When you give to Mr A he says, God bless you.
You give to Mr V he says God bless you.
You give to a kid he says god bless you.
You give to a blind he says God bless you.
You give to the poor he says God bless you.
Too many gift attract too many blessings.
All these people who blessed you with their soul are the reason for success.
This is why its possible!
This is why given makes it possible.
This is why given is the most possible means to attract success. Our mouth is the mouthpiece of gods and goddess.
Say no to any spirit which restrict you from given.
Say to the spirit, get you behind me you spirit of failure.
It's only spirit of failure which can ask you not to give.
Any spirit that makes you count your gift is a spirit of poverty.
Spirit of limitations! He doesn't want you to grow more abundantly.
Never have time counting how many and how much you have giving.
When you give, give with pure heart.
Grudges causes hindrance to a gift.
Its like a worm. Another law of success is Karma.
Tomorrow we discuss law of karma as the second law of success. Am determined to bring you keynotes to make you a different man and woman.
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2017
[7/30, 02:24] Odogwuakataaka: Today we have to discuss second law of success called law of karma.
Keep update as the lecture comes your way shortly after the hour of 7:30am this morning. Happy Sunday to you!
[7/30, 07:39] Odogwuakataaka: Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. What we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success. Success is not mystery which is why we must understand that law of karma as the second law of success. If we must be successful in life, we must know and observe karma.
What is that you sow to others? Do you sow happiness to people?
Who are you to the community?
[7/30, 07:46] Odogwuakataaka: When you see someone in need, what are your actions? Do you always have the intense and ability to provide help and assistance to people or you are a kind that is self esteem. You are okay therefore it doesn't concern you how your neighbour is been fairing? Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. If you must know this and have the burning desire to do good, you must be successful in life. Karma is a great force which has the ability to control all earthly activities. If you must know that your actions generate force of energy that returns to us in like kind, wisdom will compel us to do good to others. It will help us to assist others to be successful in life in other for us to be successful.
[7/30, 07:54] Stephen Lagos: � giving can not be over emphasized.... This is awesome n great
[7/30, 07:54] Odogwuakataaka: You shouldn't envy a young enterpriser. Why must you be envy of another person's success. You shouldn't plan evil against your fellow man or woman. Our community has a great deal better than thinking how to harm a fellow. Change your negative thought to positivity. If you must allow your conscience to get ride of evil thought and your foot to be slow to run into evil activities, you must be successful in life. Karma the second law of success said so!
[7/30, 07:57] Odogwuakataaka: Sow positivity to the life of others and reap positive change in returns. Ignorant is the most problem of mankind. A young man should have all necessary knowledge to be successful in life. Without knowledge you can't make a progress. Without knowledge life is impossible leaving possibilities to become impossible. Lack of knowledge!
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2018
Jacinta:
Daddy ! If a male give money to a female is lover, can a note of that money be useful to do spiritual work for the man to love her or always do her wish or support her financially, Am asking this question cos when ever am given money by anyone I use to keep a note of each person's money , cos am thinking it is useful

Odogwu Akataaka:
You keeping bunch or some piece of money given to you by a friend/lover to be used in diabolic ways to attract his money doesn't offer financial solutions to your request for money and riches. You can only use the medium as stated to cause financial problems against him/her

I have to say something which I have been saying often even though some of you do not understand.

For you to get rich diabolical, you must make peace and be in union with your chi and your realm of origin

This is why, I personally find it difficult working for an ofeke.

Who is ofeke here?
Ofeke is the person who comes to do juju for a certain purpose regardless other relevant spiritual information

Good number of you are 100% ofeke. To them (ofeke) juju work if you can pay and do the rituals

But then, it's far beyond the truth

This is why some of you have been scammed. Good number of you have spent huge sum of money for juju without positive results

I have seen that you @Jacinta is seriously in quest for money and riches. I like the spirit! Your person must succeed finding true link (spiritually)

But then I tell you, spirituality is far beyond what you assumed

Don't think to make money and get rich is difficult. I tell you it is not!
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2018
First, to make money and get rich (spiritually) you need sound knowledge and bravery (I ga_enwe obi dịka dike)

Otherwise, forget about money, riches and famousity.

I tell you, more are commitment which ofeke do not know. We have many juju far beyond your request which offers possible and instant solutions to tackle and subdue poverty

If done following directives, I shall give you 4 to 6 months (for ritual effects). It's guaranteed! If you don't become rich, making financial progress, seeing and counting money to meet your financial needs, come and have your ritual money back (as earlier provided)

But then, you must be inform, having sound spiritual knowledge and be bravery to do what you were asked to be done. Ofeke anaghị akpata ego eji azụ ọhaneze (an ignorant do not become rich enough to take care of the society)

If you wish to make money through rich men as a young woman. Is good. But then, go and do your chi and make peace with your mariners. Otherwise, you are beating about the bush

When you have perfected these two spiritual exercises, you come for juju and find out that juju is active like air and water

If you find a true source (spiritualist)

Moreover, get to know that any juju that serves powerful mission for money attraction, causing riches cost much to secure the ritual materials

Don't think it cost nothing to get rich otherwise everyone could have gotten rich hence none wish to be poor

Those of you who have agwụ Spirit must do well to settle with Agwụ to help ritual effects

These are forces that fight ritual exercise making it ineffective

Ofeke never know!
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2018
I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure. I have worked passed the level of spiritualist who collect money to perform ritual where it goes for a trier

Spirituality asked for sound knowledge which is why you as a subject (client) must pay attention before a spiritualist to understand all information. Don't ignore either to help ritual effects. For juju to work for an individual, forces following him must be in union otherwise it won't work at all. This is possible causes for ritual failure. Why some of you have spent huge some of money for a ritual assignment yet no effect. It's not as if the spiritualist does not do what he knew best for service delivery but then, he might he lost necessary information about your person or you were the person who permitted him to do so. Either could place juju on trier. I am not party to either. Before ritual exercise, there must be prior spiritual consultation. I work using the information as provided by the gods and goddesses. If you can't follow directives as made known, know we can't work together. This is where my argument comes with a client. My work don't stand for a trier.

This is why you must do your chi, settle with mariners if you are a mariner, settle your agwụ (for those of you who have agwụ (then do juju to breakthrough poverty)

Get rich and enjoy progress and prosperity!

Light house of wisdom has gone far in the realm of spirit, and members can't be here reporting and complaining foul as if we lack quality for spiritual services and delivery

Those of you who have tried, had testimony and kept testifying

This is why we are here!

For your information, money and riches is not a big deal and does not cost much to break through poverty

Get knowledge and understanding

When you do, it help you a lot!

In as much as we don't advertise our works and skills, but then we have to let people understand what we do here to help services

So that you know, should you lack ability to obtain the services, you have yourself to blame not anyone

I do awele and wonderful awele

I have numerous awele for money and riches, famousity and powers

This is an information that has a guarantee

It's ignorant when you think something happens for nothing
Re: Making More Money Using Awele Soap by bunbit23: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2018
For something to happen, there must be something that caused it to be. Money is a spirit!

This is life and true information

We have awele ụzụ which we do for politicians and pastors

These awele is capable of bringing you to limelight withing a short period of time not more than a year

People begin to here you all round the town like whistle flower

But then, it takes human for sacrifices which you aren't the one to make the provision neither will you know who he takes

It takes who pleases him at any point in time to keep his powers effective

Moreover, you have to store and keep this awele where no one else sees it except you otherwise whosoever that meet face to face with "awele ụzụ" is gone and turn to instant money which you have to see and pick them all for investments

This is reason rich men and women has secret rooms and temple

Do you think riches is mouth and tongue? Talk let me talk?

We have "oke ite" awele

Oke ite awele is what we normally do for traders for business success and boom

This oké ite awele is of two and more

The one that takes human at his expense and the one that takes dog or ram (as you wish it to be)

But then, when it comes to the one that take human for renewal, I have to tell you. You don't choose a subject for awele sacrifices. You only do your path, performing necessary sacrifices as the priest directed, it's for awele to choose his subject (from members of your family) when the need arises

It's the spirit that make choice for themselves. The guarantee here is that you can't tell who goes for the ritual and people can't suspect you hence you leave normal life

Going to church and doing your usual and normal thing

Eating whatever you like and all form of social activities

This awele pulls money like mad hence the power unlike the one which takes ram or dog for sacrifices

But then, the ones which take ram and dog can't at anytime go for human sacrifices (owing to the ritual materials used

Understand the materials aren't same

We have also "ọkụ awele".

This we do renew with white fowl and pigeon

It offers money but not to be compared with awele ụzụ, oké ite awele and oké ite awele (dog and ram)

Coming to oké ite awele, it has many form which we do the ritual owing to what you do for a living

This is why awele serves all works of life

Same oké ite awele has a way we prepare it and ask you go round about the town buying and given people drinks

As they drink to stupor, more money and progress, prosperity in your business and carrier.

This is blood money ritual using people's destiny.

For prostitutes, we do prepare awele for them that after sex, they are to use the sperm of the rich clients on the awele to cause him love them more than anyone else and not look unto another woman (except you)

We do the awele with ekwuekwe (do as I say),

Following directives, you are sure to dry the river

These are juju which can't be countered by any force on earth when properly done

The only force which can counter them are forces permitted by your chi, realm of origin and your agwụ

Why?
These spirits works with ọfọ

This is why they has the power to work against human progress, causing riches and poverty, good luck and bad luck, success and hindrances

Purpose for sound spiritual knowledge

Those who are internet scammers, there success comes through awele (knowing to them or unknowing to them)

Otherwise, no other way a spiritualist can cause riches through unknown person

It's your awele which draws the luck and success to make it a progress (thereby promoting your your riches). Why you ask and obtain from unknown person

I have to take enough time to explain all these so that ofeke in our midst would get knowledge and understanding, knowing that riches and money does not come per belief and expectations

More light to our paths as angels guide us all

(1) (Reply)

Ibeto Cement Firm Set For Listing In US Stock Market / Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? / Lagos Reopens Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.