Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos (36223 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Atikuorbuhari: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2019
The Chairman of the United Bank of Africa (UBA), Tony Elumelu has showed off photos with his wife and family while celebrating his wife, he wrote "Queen of House TOE; my quiet backbone and mom extraordinaire."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/tony-elumelu-shows-off-loved-up-photos.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Tocynone(m): 4:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Money speaking. Enjoy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2019
cool
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by DaBogu: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Marry when you have money to run a home and able to take care of the family. I married your mother when I had nothing ended since 1960. Don’t suffer somebody’s daughter Biko.
Be Wise!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by inoki247: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2019
E don almost Born football Team...

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by tstx(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Love is sweet when you have money
Love is for the rich.................

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by danduchi(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Sweet cool family life
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
A wise man once said:

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by AllenSpencer: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Dont tell me he gave birth to all those kids.

Haba na!

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by lilfreezy: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
CEO of contract staffing in Nigeria. His workers are suffering badly undecided

If we had good labour laws that would make sure workers get paid right and get the actual health care benefits they deserve, people wouldn't be struggling so much just to feed despite working from 7-7.

12 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
As a man if you have money you can do no wrong,

Its a sin to be poor,

even if you're not wealthy, please don't be poor.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by inoki247: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
DaBogu:
Marry when you have money to run a home and able to take care of the family. I married your mother when I had nothing ended since 1960. Don’t suffer somebody’s daughter Biko.
Be Wise!

Make Person Daughter too carry money come along abi no b 2 hand she also get ni..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by 88natzy(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Th
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
My mentor

After my dad; this is the man i respect the most in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Reffone: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Money fucck sh*t up
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by nairalee(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Money makes love easier but the Rich will rather tell you Money cannot buy happiness to keep the poor from revolting

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by wink2015(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:

The Chairman of the United Bank of Africa (UBA), Tony Elumelu has showed off photos with his wife and family while celebrating his wife, he wrote "Queen of House TOE; my quiet backbone and mom extraordinaire."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/tony-elumelu-shows-off-loved-up-photos.html

TONY ELUMELU SHOULD CONSIDER RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE.

HE HAS THE EXPOSURE TO TAKE THE CABAL CONTROLLED STATE TO A NEW LEVEL.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Kendumazy(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2019
I love the first picture. It's classic

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by hisexcellency34: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Nice. But pity Transcorp shareholders nah

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by permit(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Beautiful family. Chukwuokike bia gbataram Oso enyemaka shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2019
So many kids... Wow the woman really tried.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
What strkies me as funny about the picture is that I expected Mr Elumelu to have just two children...teenagers...but he has a whole brood.

Also looks like someone who probably would 'discipline' his children well well...
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
inoki247:

Make Person Daughter too carry money come along abi no b 2 hand she also get ni..
If she no get nkor? Na men be breadwinner sha

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Stillthebest: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2019
DaBogu:
Be Wise!

And those people who don't have money what should they do ?? Abi na everyone for your Street get that kind money u dey talk about? If there won't be rich and poor those English won't come around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:

See photos...

money come make him ears sexy
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by promiseniqqa(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Stillthebest:

And those people who don't have money what should they do ?? Abi na everyone for your Street get that kind money u dey talk about? If there won't be rich and poor those English won't come around.

park well poverty no b life jhoor
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by meobizy(f): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2019
I bet the small girls he sleeps with will laugh their asses off at these pictures.
Seven children, them dey use amount of children collect money from CBN?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Christmasdon(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Please GOD, give me wealth and classy riches for me to help especially the less priviledged and the needy. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nice. But pity Transcorp shareholders nah

whats the summary of this transcopr story

heard a lot of people talk about it

was it a cash endless pit?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by nwakibie3(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
inoki247:
E don almost Born football Team...

she dey look for male child na grin grin

but God finally gave her 2 boys at a time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know. / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.