Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,708 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? (5208 Views)

Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / 60k To 70k Job For Male Who Sabi Hustle. / Job Offer As A Teacher In Federal College, Should I Take It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by ogayoungboss(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Good day,

We recently received your application via our online opening. 
We are impressed with your  expertise.
However , the human resources team officially invite you for an
aptitude  test/oral assessment of an open portfolio as scheduled below:-

Date: Tuesday, 11th July 2017.

Time: 10:am prompt

Venue: 5  surulere industrial estate,surulere house, University Press
Building, down the end of Adeniyi Jones way, Ikeja, Lagos.

Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of
this email, to be presented at the point accreditation at the security
department.

Best regards.
Nectar GO
+2349058743196
Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by ChopBellefull(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Good day,

department.

Best regards.
Nectar GO+2349058743196
Fake... Why remind u to wear corporate... A serious job seeker shld knw wat to do nd dress like.. U cn still try sha

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by rman: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fake!

So classless a graduate should not even fall for this.

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by THUNDAR(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Good day,
We recently received your application via our online opening.  We are impressed with your  expertise. However , the human resources team officially invite you for an aptitude  test/oral assessment of an open portfolio as scheduled below:-
Venue: 5  surulere industrial estate,surulere house, University Press Building, down the end of Adeniyi Jones way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point accreditation at the security department.
Best regards. Nectar GO +2349058743196
Run..... Run..... Run..... Run

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
lol e fit be GNLD

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by Donpizzle(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Good day,

department.

Best regards.
Nectar GO
+2349058743196

They don't even know when and how to use the word "however". Block heads gnld people

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by Pcharles2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's Networking People, they did it to some people l know. It's their new strategy.
Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by MOSTEC(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
either badoo ritualist or GNLD

.....just be carefull.....

.....be safe....

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Good day,
We recently received your application via our online opening.  We are impressed with your  expertise. However , the human resources team officially invite you for an aptitude  test/oral assessment of an open portfolio as scheduled below:-
Venue: 5  surulere industrial estate,surulere house, University Press Building, down the end of Adeniyi Jones way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point accreditation at the security department.
Best regards. Nectar GO +2349058743196
and remember to dressed corporately… FAKE

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by ngoremeka: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
lol e fit be GNLD
na soooo
Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by flexzyawkward: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
You can also get more updates on www.eclipsetrendy.com.ng
Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by bejite: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Looks and sounds like a scam.

However, if you are still interested in that dream job? want to recruit that exceptional candidate easily? Want to find out the authenticity of recruiters and employers? Want to find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers and business mentors? Join the world's smartest job network bejite.com. It is free!

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by lonelydora: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2017
Run for your life. They are kidnappers
Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by igraman(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2017
We never can tell..
Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by Mac2016(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Badoo Recruiters are job scammers as well! Be Careful!!!

Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by 2ndejoj(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
i thought it was just me oo. i searched every where no info abt dem. i got anoda sms reminding me of interview. but my spirit said no go area. its not every door dat opens u go through.
Re: I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? by babniyen(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Did you apply for a job with them?

Prime Savic Solutions / Shell Oil And Gas Company Limited Abuja/portharcourt / Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Recruitment (any Discipline)