Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch (47280 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by iamrealdeji(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
maklelemakukula:

that's if u use ur family as the yardstick in judging mine.
my family eats good,so he can't even afford to fee us for a week,but your family wouldn't eat better than garri and that's considerably cheaper in market. 30 bags should sustain your family for 3 years and that shouldn't be more than 450k.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by iamrealdeji(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
mployer:

Yes

He is doing Nigeria a favour. You daft mind won't comprehend it.

You never bothered why your government keep hunting for foreign investors, because you can't do it.
Woh,leave me alone Dangote's son. I don hear you
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by PatriotTemidayo: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
The future of Nigerian youths is not destroyed by the politicians, it is destroyed by their ignorance.

A man just said the gospel and pure truth and some uninformed Nigerians will still bash him. The truth is, what a poor man will do and get thrown in Jail, these fat cats will do it and win National Award for it.

It a conglomerate of CAPITALISTS. They don't care whose blood is leeched.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by maklelemakukula(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
my family eats good,so he can't even afford to fee us for a week,but your family wouldn't eat better than garri and that's considerably cheaper in market. 30 bags should sustain your family for 3 years and that shouldn't be more than 450k.
so why did they not pay for your education

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by ExInferis(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Absolutely right. The debt outweighs their contribution to the nation's GDP.

Lock 'em up!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Where were you when they were hustling at least you have a legacy ...some had to build theirs even with debt ...at any level you are Celebrate your homies
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by Kaymaxine(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi is richer than all of them in the picture
Idiot spotted
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by Walelavender(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is an evangelical truth. Pareto optimality at play. The situations of many people are getting worse while the very few call the shot and enjoy the largesse.
This unfair cycle will continue until we all decide to have a ........

R E V O L U T I O N !
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by chidozy15(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
tyson98:
Make we hear word jare even NIGERIA sef dey owe

Incase you didn't understand what he meant to say let me break it down for you. Who borrows on behalf of Nigeria? Who receives the borrowed money on behalf of Nigeria? Who shares the borrowed money on behalf of Nigeria? When you don't see the effects and Nigeria is now in debt who still sails on yatchs while your there drinking garri supporting them?

My brother stay woke.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by myhotbrain: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
AKAKAK:
Roll cal of dignitaries at the wedding of Governor Ibikunle Amosun daughters’s wedding: Acting President Professor Yemi Osinbajo and his adorable wife Dolapo, Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode , Senator Dino Melaye, Mr. Fola Adeola, Senator Gbenga Ashafa, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Yerima Shettima, Governor Abdul – Azeez Yari, Governor Abiola Ajimobi, Governor Godwin Obaseki , Dr. Kayode Fayemi and his wife Erelu Bisi, Governor Bello Masari. Dr. John Odigie – Oyegun, Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Chief Kensington Adebutu, Chief Bisi Adegbuyi. Justice Alfa Belgore, former President Obasanjo, Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, Chief Bisi Akande, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, Chief Ernest Shonekan Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Mr Femi Otedola, Hajia Bola Shagaya, Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu, Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, Dr Ibe Kachikwu, Chief Chris Ngige, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey, Chief Abdulrazak Okoya and his beautiful wife Shade, Otunba Subomi Balogun and his Olori, Otunba Adekunle Ojora and his wife Erelu Ojuolape, Senator Daisy Danjuma, Hajia Zainab Abbah Folawiyo, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Bashorun Dele Momodu, Mr Dapo Abiodun, Prince Nduka Obaigbena, Mr Sam Amuka-Pemu, Alhaji Ismaila Funtua, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, Senator and Mrs Olorunnimbe Mamora, Senator Hadi Sirika, Mr & Mrs Tunde Ayeni, Oba Ade Adekeye, Lt. General Alani Akinrinade, Major General & Mrs Ike Nwachukwu, Mr Biodun Shobanjo, Chief Chris Okunowo, among others

The roll call includes the rich and elite including Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Niger Delta, Middle Belt, APC, PDP, past and present politicians, royal fathers, clerics from both religions etc they are all united and mingle with each other, do bussiness with each other without discrimination, to them making money/looting knows no tribe or religion.

But the masses collectively trampled upon by these people will continue to shout Odua, Biafra, Arewa Niger Delta, Christian, Muslim abusing each other, cutting ties and long term friendship with each other and even killing each other, while those at the top are mingling with each other without discrimination. If you are in the category of people that fight for/because of “these people” you better wise up because the people you are fighting for/because of are busy defying all these discriminations to further their own course.

This is for the perusal of those who are hell bent on destroying Nigeria because of their cry of "marginalization."
Quoted above are the names of some of the richest and powerful Nigerians and taking a careful look will reveal the identity of their various tribes and region of origin.

So now, I asked: who is marginalizing Ndigbos? The economic powerhouse of our country rest in the South including commercial, banking and finance, oil and gas and enterprenuership of all kinds. What more should we ask for other than contributing our quotas as good citizens to national development.

The Igbos are all over Nigeria doing their commercial activities without let or hindrance and if the play their politics right, an Igboman can become president too. All it takes is patience!

FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT: IF IGBOS COLLECTIVELY DECIDES TO FORM A SEPARATE NATION, they should be ready and willing to vacate all of their residencies all over Nigeria. They can then negotiate their return on a case-by-case basis.

BUT OF COURSE, we all know that the cries of SECESSION is loudest on the lips of those who have little or nothing to loose should the repercussion of their actions begins to manifest itself.

In case Nnamdi Kanu doesnt read on this forum, let those who have his ears tell him loud and clear, that if he successfully and unfortunately leads his crew to the point of no return, his head will not be spared nor would have the opportunity of running away to a foreign land.

All poor masses of this nation are being maginalized by our corrupt leaders regardless of their tribes; they are all united in lootocracy and maladministration.

REVOLUTION OF THE POOR AGAINST THE RICH AND POWERFUL IS THE KEY TO OUR FREEDOM TO THE PATH OF GREATNESS AND FULFILLMENT!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by ivolt: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Seun lacks understanding of modern capitalism and finance.
There is a difference between personal debt and
corporate debt.
Not all debt are bad.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi is richer than all of them in the picture

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Seun kuti you are spot on.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by zolapower: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
wildcatter23:
Yeah right
My baby will be one.
Show her love
cute little angel .

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by jiangchu: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Papiikush:
He spoke the gospel truth but trust Nigerians to step over his opinion and asslick the rich.
Sometimes I don't blame Biafrans for wanting out This country is fücked on a cosmic level!!!

this seun kuti just want to criticize just for it sake. i guess tha is what their lineage is all about.

this guys don't owe anyone or bank any money they are shareholders in companies that owes the money a company is a legal being. so much for being an activist.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by GuntersChain(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
padi padi government.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by sshalom(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Seun always have a fresh angle to some of Nigeria's societal issues that points to an understated intelligence. I watched a Youtube video of his submission about the fuel price increase by this government and I was held bound by his deep arguments on the truth of social activism in Nigeria.

He is indeed an offspring of the legend, Fela!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
would they have done the labour by themselves? your type make Dangote feel like he's doing Nigeria a favour by employing people . inferiority complex no go kill some people

I wonder why people who work think thier employers are doing them a favour. You are paid to work so work. If no work then your time is being paid for.

Dangote is a business man. He doesn't do charity. He knows Nigerians are prone to player hate his wealth that's why he always cries over unemployment. If he employs you its no favour.

He tried to remove people from the job market by truck driving. I considered it worthwhile cos a graduate driving is better than an illiterate.

They don't owe you shit. Neither do you owe them n shit.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by stevecantrell: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
MrMcJay:
It takes a considerable level of intelligence to understand what Seun Kuti posted. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised that ignorant comments are in the majority.

Its quite unfortunate.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
I love this iteration of the Abami Eda. He's more cerebral yet he has lost no part of the fire!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=tyson98 post=58309062]Make we hear word jare even NIGERIA sef dey owequote] I guess you are a youth, what is seun's offence, is it saying the gospel truth? Rather than join the team to humilate these wicked people, you are angry with a fighter, how does our youths wants to take the bulls by the horn and talk to these thieves?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by CioAngels(f): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
989900:
Seun trying to make a point, but not actually making a point. undecided
Are you a youth? If yes make the right point and join seun and others to humiliate those that have caged the poor youth.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch by duketerry22(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gospel truth spoken but of course as is the normal routine with us Nigerians he's gonna be attacked and condemned.. One day they'll just line us all up and sell us out and when someone speaks up they'll argue that don't they know that the leaders have our interests at heart and are doing it for our good? Smh.. undecided sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Rocks Cleavage-Baring Bikini Top / OAP Dotun shades Hushpuppi, Rocks Native Wear, Says "We Don't Live For Gucci" / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.