Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images (21570 Views)

The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored) / Spark 3: Next Tecno Spark Rumour Specifications And Spy Images / The Next Phantom; Expectation And Spy Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by TecnoServe: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hey Guys!

Remember the partnership between Tecno Mobile and Manchester City Football team a few months back?

Well, a ManCity themed version of the Camon CX is coming to us soon.

It gets better even: There are rumors that this version of the popular CX would spot a 4GB RAM.
Sounds cool, right?

Well, while we await the great Launch Day, check out these pre launch images after the cut.

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by TecnoServe: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Here

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
4GB ram
That's massive

4 Likes

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
I've legit been waiting for this Man City edition since, surprised it's just coming out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by bravesoul247(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tested! Heard it's 4gig ram, of na true it means this one will be power bike oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by directonpc(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
For this partnership is it not tecno that is making mancity popular in Nigeria instead?

Extra: if you are planning to get a new smartphone see these deals from jumia

3 Likes

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by ylamu1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
I am not a man city fan I will retain my Regular CX
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Abdstrakt(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Even if im not a mancity fan I don't mind owning this. I Could​ easily sell my regular Camon CX, add money and buy this one.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Abdstrakt(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
4GB ram
That's massive
Is this info confirmed officially?
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by onosprince(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
If them like make dem fo Chelsea edition, I no go buy.... please buy good phones like samsung n iphone.

7 Likes

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by oodua1stson: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Stupid and brain dead tecno

They could have been in partnership with chelsea or arsenal and sold imillions of these in Nigeria alone

Who will buy anything man city here or anywhere in the world? A team that couldn't fill it's stadium for a champions league match

Nonsense

12 Likes

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Queentito(f): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
onosprince:
If them like make dem fo Chelsea edition, I no go buy.... please buy good phones like samsung n iphone.

They didn't tie your legs to come and buy by force, you might not be able to afford it sef

6 Likes

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by SleekMadam: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow! 4Gb? I will handle my regular cx with care then, so I can swap it for this Limited Edition when it finally done out

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by henry007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
4GB ram Could make the CAMON CX the all purpose phone to have in 2017 . I'm still in awww of that camera especially for snapchat.

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Shadedtee: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
henry007:
4GB ram Could make the CAMON CX the all purpose phone to have in 2017 . I'm still in awww of that camera especially for snapchat.

Even for normal pictures, the cx camera is maddt

2 Likes

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by onosprince(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Queentito:

They didn't tie your legs to come and buy by force, you might not be able to afford it sef

I dnt ve ur time.... enjoy your cheap phone.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Ennyholar: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
The 4G Ram is not the only biggy
I heard the device is coming as an high end version of the CX and should come with alot of higher features.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by henry007(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Ennyholar:
The 4G Ram is not the only biggy
I heard the device is coming as an high end version of the CX and should come with alot of higher features.

If it has a different better processor, i'm just going to faint. shocked
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Fre25dodo(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
I dontdon't really dig tecno
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
They might finish seventh season with this brand sad

2 Likes

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by esophieso(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Still rocking gionee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by talk2saintify(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
same phone with diff names
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by bbbabes(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cool
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dljbd1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
my next phone... cool
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by abhosts(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Techno now 'Feeling Among' Phone Giants by releasing leaked specs?

Very obvious they sponsored the leak themselves.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by davidodiba(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
ylamu1:
I am not a man city fan I will retain my Regular CX

Am not either. Am maintaining mine too... Chelsea's should be out soon
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are we going to watch mancity matches for free? If not, count me out

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by fergusen: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
See Tecno agents (@op and the four subsequent posters) conversing with themselves.
Keep hyping crap. grin
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Effico5real(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are for real abi u just wan scam people?
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by kingrt2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation / How To Check Balance On Airtel Night Plans / What's The Difference Between 3GP-"144P" And "240p" Video Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.