Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images (21592 Views)

The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored) / Spark 3: Next Tecno Spark Rumour Specifications And Spy Images / The Next Phantom; Expectation And Spy Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Irenemmeso(f): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2017
henry007:

Who ever said 3200mAh was poor battery?

That's above average battery life and when you pair that with Android 7.0 Nougat, it lasts a heck of a lot longer than some 4000mAh phones on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
alright thanks
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Not really, Barcelona fan, Guardiola is there so I like Man City now plus their partnership with Tecno grin

shiftback:

are you a Manchester City fan?
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol the phone is amazinggggg!!

Abdstrakt:
Even if im not a mancity fan I don't mind owning this. I Could​ easily sell my regular Camon CX, add money and buy this one.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
As much as I would have loved them to partner with Arsenal, don't reduce the magnitude of Man City, they are already benefitting massively from the partnership so..

oodua1stson:
Stupid and brain dead tecno

They could have been in partnership with chelsea or arsenal and sold imillions of these in Nigeria alone

Who will buy anything man city here or anywhere in the world? A team that couldn't fill it's stadium for a champions league match

Nonsense
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by shiftback: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2017
dejiWEST:
Not really, Barcelona fan, Guardiola is there so I like Man City now plus their partnership with Tecno grin

Then you really should get this phone.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2017
The 4 GIG RAM blew my mind tho

bravesoul247:
Tested! Heard it's 4gig ram, of na true it means this one will be power bike oo
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol I want to but isn't it limited?
shiftback:

Then you really should get this phone.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by shiftback: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2017
oodua1stson:
Stupid and brain dead tecno

They could have been in partnership with chelsea or arsenal and sold imillions of these in Nigeria alone

Who will buy anything man city here or anywhere in the world? A team that couldn't fill it's stadium for a champions league match

Nonsense
its a limited edition smartphone, the whole idea isn't to sell millions of unit.

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by shiftback: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol I want to but isn't it limited?
True, but there's no way to verify if the 200 unit is available unless of course you head to slot outlet
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by shiftback: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Irenemmeso:
what of the poor ba3 life. Can it go for days? When charge to 100%
See, 3200 isn't poor by any means. You should be able to squeeze out one day of use from a full charge. Also, i'm a firm believer of having a powerbank regardless of what the phone battery capacity is

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by shiftback: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2017
avicky:

What of d battery life?
Battery life is pretty decent, I easily get 24hrs of use from a full charge. Of course it wont win any awards but 3200mah battery capacity isn't shabby at all.

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Well that's also true, I'll really like to own it

shiftback:

True, but there's no way to verify if the 200 unit is available unless of course you head to slot outlet
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Like!!!! I don't get where people started getting the notion that 3200mAH was poor

shiftback:

See, 3200 isn't poor by any means. You should be able to squeeze out one day of use from a full charge. Also, i'm a firm believer of having a powerbank regardless of what the phone battery capacity is
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by shiftback: 12:34am On Jul 26, 2017
dejiWEST:
Like!!!! I don't get where people started getting the notion that 3200mAH was poor

Someone on here probably said it first, and like most things on NL, people starts repeating it like it was true. i call it bandwagon mentality

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by shiftback: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2017
dejiWEST:
Well that's also true, I'll really like to own it

na your money go talk. grin
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by henry007(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
henry007:
TECNO Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition unboxing video and full specs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afum8lnEKi4&index=9&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&t=15s
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol Ikr! Them sabi yarn rubbish, I wonder how 3200mAH isn't good enough all of a sudden
shiftback:

Someone on here probably said it first, and like most things on NL, people starts repeating it like it was true. i call it bandwagon mentality

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
95k na smallz grin grin

shiftback:

na your money go talk. grin
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by paolokonqueror(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol the phone is amazing
henry007:
4GB ram Could make the CAMON CX the all purpose phone to have in 2017 . I'm still in awww of that camera especially for snapchat.
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Techm8: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol Ikr! Them sabi yarn rubbish, I wonder how 3200mAH isn't good enough all of a sudden
if big battery is what they are after there's the L9PLUS

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Techm8: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
shiftback:

I very much doubt if the phone is still available. 200 units should have finish by now
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Lol abi na, at least they'll enjoy battery life very well there

Techm8:

if big battery is what they are after there's the L9PLUS

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by omoalajah(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2017
U better shut up dia
onosprince:
If them like make dem fo Chelsea edition, I no go buy.... please buy good phones like samsung n iphone.

1 Like

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Techm8: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
dejiWEST:

exactly my point. There's something for everyone
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by missslimzy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yeah
dejiWEST:

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by datyorubaboy: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thats what make the world go round
Techm8:

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
True that, go for whatever suits you, you like long lasting battery L9, Good pictures CX

Techm8:

Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by paolokonqueror(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lol if the entire 200 is finished then damn! People rush am be that
Techm8:

I very much doubt if the phone is still available. 200 units should have finish by now
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by dejiWEST: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, there's always a phone for all, just pick your choose
missslimzy:
Yeah
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by hero10(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Tecno Camon C9 for sale, it's very neat and working perfectly. with the follow come charger. 41k. o7o32...773547
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Abdstrakt(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
how I wish I have a spare 95k lying down somewhere
Re: Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images by Abdstrakt(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol if the entire 200 is finished then damn! People rush am be that
you can't blame them. They want to be among the 200 exclusive owners of the phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Tecno WX3P With 5000mah Battery That Cost Just N25,000. / 5 Terrible Things You Should Avoid When Using The Internet / Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.