Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) (26863 Views)

Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army / Victims Of The Bandit Attacks In Katsina (photos) / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by CastedDude: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Here are photos from the Cenotaph of the 35 Battalion of the Nigerian Army in Katsina state to commemorate the year 2017 United Nations arms destruction day. The arms and ammunition which were recovered from cattle rustlers and other criminal elements in the state - are set to be destroyed in the presence of the state governor Masari and other dignitaries.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/arms-to-be-destroyed-by-the-nigerian-army-in-katsina.html

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Babysnow1: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmmmm
Ok
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by CastedDude: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2017

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by CastedDude: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by HeOrShe: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
I see..

This are wrecked Arms and ammunitions.

What dis Fulani men are holding are more foreign Aks and Magazines than wot am seeing here...

They should stop deceiving us.. There are so many reserved arms on ground..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ehh wow e plenty o, cattle rustlers with that kain weapon na wah o.
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by PointZerom: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Why are they destroying them, can't they be useful again?.

8 Likes

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
I don't believe this shiiit

10 Likes

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by veekid(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gun wey dem suppose distribute to loyal Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked

Who destroys arms in a Fulani state?
Kastina state is a Fulani state.

Once these pressmen have gone, these ammunitions will be handed back to Cattle rustlers and Fulani herdsmen to assist them in their quest to islamize Nigeria through terror.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
is okay
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
we want this
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Why not converted for military use?!

2 Likes

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Herdsmen's weapons are not there o.

Don't forget to give us complete videos of weapons destroying process.

2 Likes

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by fortunekaura(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
destroyed? I see guns that are more advanced and better than the 1960 ak nigeria soldiers are holding.... Can't you send them to the nigeria army armoury for inspection and usage?

3 Likes

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
fortunekaura:
destroyed? I see guns that are more advanced and better than the 1960 ak nigeria soldiers are holding.... Can't you send them to the nigeria army armoury for inspection and usage?
there is no gun better than an ak47 there

4 Likes

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by oksmart1992(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
What am i seeing... i dnt think this is what the fulanis r using.. ... Awon deceivers
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
The Nigerian Army wants to destroy over 200 guns that i am seeing there?? And bullets too??

These ammunitions could still be useful somehow.

Pre-order your men shoes here

1 Like

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow saw some Dane guns and many antiquity qualified guns that should go to our museums
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by Kendroid: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Who is deceiving who here eerh?
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by kjhova(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
HeOrShe:
I see..

What dis Fulani men are holding are more foreign Aks and Magazines than wot am seeing here...

Oh you have seen these killer heardsmen before...or you made your deductions based on inference from what you have heard about the attacks thus far?

1 Like

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by ismhab(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
PointZerom:
Why are they destroying them, can't they be useful again?.

They can be useful come 1st oct.
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
so no one was recovered from Fulani herdsmen
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Where are the cattle rustlers??
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by fortunekaura(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
slimthugchimee:
there is no gun better than an ak47 there
none? I see aks that are new compared to the one that soldiers or police hold
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
A barely armed army is destroying its enemy's weapons.

I'm ashamed of this country

1 Like

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by jacko007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
HeOrShe:
I see..

you speak as if u have expirenced any of their torments, don't stay in your home, sleeping in your sofa bed saying things you don't know !

My million advice Sir
Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by modsfucker: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who destroys arms in a Fulani state?
Kastina state is a Fulani state.

Once these pressmen have gone, these ammunitions will be handed back to Cattle rustlers and Fulani herdsmen to assist them in their quest to islamize Nigeria through terror.

You need to go and buy sense if your mum had refused to give you one at birth.

Re: Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
The Nigerian army should request for damaged AK 47 from war zones and use it to fix the AKs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary / Olugboyega Olubiyi-Ayokunle: Wanted Fake Naval Officer (Photo) / Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.