Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army (54964 Views)

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Discovery4today: 7:02am On May 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELQmiZGRm5A

fergie006:
PRESS RELEASE FROM OPERATIONS SAFE HAVEN ON THE UNFORTUNATE DEATH OF CIVILIAN ON 12 MAY 2020

Operation SAFE HAVEN regrets the unfortunate death of a civilian by name Mr Rinji Peter Bala by its personnel.

At about 10 pm on 12 May 2020, information was received on the activities of suspected armed robbers and cultists operating around No 18th Street, Jos South LGA of Plateau State. The report revealed that the criminals took advantage of the lockdown and curfew to perpetrate crimes. Consequently, Sector 1 patrol troops of OPSH swiftly responded and arrested 7 suspects, which were immediately moved to the Headquarters Sector 1 for preliminary investigation.

Thereafter, 5 out of the 7 suspects were cleared and asked to leave the premises. Unfortunately, as they were leaving the premises, one of the personnel on sentry duty mistook them for escaping suspects. Thus opened fire on them, which led to the death of Mr Rinji Bala.

However, a thorough investigation is ongoing to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident. Meanwhile, the MOPOL personnel involved in the incident has been arrested and detained accordingly.

Operation SAFE HAVEN has condemned the sad incident. A representative of OPSH has also visited the parents of the deceased to commiserate with them. OPSH also assures the general public of justice.

Ibrahim Shittu
Major
Media Officer, Operation SAFE HAVEN

https://m./1557928117769123?view=permalink&id=2706410416254215

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by clevvermind(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2020
The Nigerian army is a real virus worst than coronavirus.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Inferno001(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2020
clevvermind:

My brother it is so painful that such things will go unpunished but they have just cost a family a life and grief..it is so sad really sad...for just a lockdown more people have lost their lives due to carelessness from the security operatives than the virus itself..

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Discovery4today: 7:26am On May 14, 2020
clevvermind:
So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Discovery4today: 7:27am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Inferno001 post=89526438]....

My brother it is so painful that such things will go unpunished but they have just cost a family a life and grief..it is so sad really sad...for just a lockdown more people have lost their lives due to carelessness from the security operatives than the virus itself..[/quo
There is nothing the will be enough to console his parents now

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Inferno001(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Discovery4today post=89526536][/quote]...

Sadly that's the truth
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by lastempero: 7:39am On May 14, 2020
What do you expect when 70 percent of the recruits are illiterates and are recruited to suppress the south and people that are not in for their jihad. Fulani herdsmen are busy rampaging the whole south but nothing is been done about it.

42 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Nobody: 8:37am On May 14, 2020
They should also kill the soldier that took his life. An eye for an eye!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by tonididdy(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2020
Where are the street-o-meter detectors.
Because a young lad has a few neat photos they will come here and say he is a Yahoo boy and need another side of the story.

God go punish all of una.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Nobody: 8:37am On May 14, 2020
NONSENSE..
How can SHEKAU hold an entire NATION's ARMY to ransom for 10 years uninterruptedly....?
Just imagine someone creating another territory within RUSSIA, GERMANY or the US.... and this same person bombs the same country from the territory he created for 10years..

Isn't that MADNESS..?

I think ABUBAKAR SHEKAU is Qualified enough to Head the NIGERIAN ARMY INTELLIGENCE... as the Chief of ARMY STAFF... for he has proven it.
He is more capable than even the C in C..

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by punisha: 8:38am On May 14, 2020
sad

Sentry thought they were escaping and started shooting?
This story sha no gree digest well.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by sLentlover7778(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2020
The worst thing that will happen to the murderer is dismissed instead of killing the monster.

To hell with peace.. we want equal right and justice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2020
Chaii

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Udosky1666: 8:39am On May 14, 2020
Useless coward set of uniform Army men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Ohraykon: 8:39am On May 14, 2020
The army follwing the colonial script until when will naija people wake up this country is not for you, so sad!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by StubbornGENIUS: 8:39am On May 14, 2020
I still don't get the essence of posting this pictures

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by gambia(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2020
This country sef undecided
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Triangles1(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2020
May the lost soul rest in peace.

I don't support killings of innocent unarmed civilians but my advice is that we should learn how to respect security forces with arms at checking point bcs there are frustrated and confused uniforms men every where.
Sometimes I witnessed peoples arguing with security at checking point which is very bad.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by sanemind2(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
Chai
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by paulolee(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
bad...bt pls in as much as you are trying to seek justice for this Inhuman death, i think u guys should stop posting his pics bcoz i dnt see any need for it, mayb u want it to trend and get the killer prosecuted bt i think flooding the internet with his pics would only increase the pains of his death and bring back fresh memories to his loved ones whenever they stumble on them online...pls lets find a way to see justice for him, mayb an harshtag would do bcoz i jus dnt find this daily display of pictures sensible...dts my opinion sha
bk to his topic...its more than 24hrs after his death, are ww trying to say none of his friend can come online and give a detailed explanation of what really happened and why he got shot after being released?? wr they running away after being released for the military guy to opem fire?? is there any form of argument between the boys and the mopol personnel xo many unanswered questions....pls i dnt want investigations and statements from the mopol involved bt also statements from his friends that were with him when it happened since the dead cannot speak..R.I.P BRO pray u find rest and better happiness where ever you are while you leave juatice for karma..

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Nobody: 8:40am On May 14, 2020
Too bad !!! such a youg guy anyway r.i.p
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by onadana: 8:40am On May 14, 2020
I know the sting(s) of death.Losing a loved one is a horrifying situation I won't wish for anyone.The pains this family are going through this moment is better imagine.To think on this earth they will never see this young man again.It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by MrPRevailer(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
There's life after death.

China is using this trick to emerge as the first World Leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ITPGQLeJ4&t=1357s
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by TreasureTayo(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
cry
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by bellenornor(f): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
Chai! See fine boy wasted just like that! cry
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by potbelly(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
Mistook them for escaping suspect...

If someone is trying to escape he will be either moving swiftly or running...

You open fire and kill an unarmed individual who was most likely walking and not running out of the premises...

Careless and reckless...

R.I.P

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by kalvoken(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2020
Nigeria is a jungle.

You have every reason to be dead unless luck is on your side.

In other countries we watch how the security men chase suspects or law breakers only with a wooden baton. But here in Nigeria, with all the sticks around us, every security personnel is too lazy to chase after anyone. They will just send the bullet after you.

May God protect us all against these agberos in uniform. I will not imagine myself relating to the deceased, because I may take some decisions that are against the law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by phransix2: 8:41am On May 14, 2020
See as them waste fine boy...
He's even a Man Utd fan cry
God pls protect me from these people
that cut short people's dreams

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Hoodbilonia: 8:42am On May 14, 2020
Fuc k
Everyone shud at least purchase and put on bullet proof vests.
At least.
And also carry a dagger
Real sharp one.
The fastest way is to stab the hands real deep
Like left and right
Real quick
Lets see how the police and army will kill with stabbed hands
Wtf is going on man
Fuc k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Tookool(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2020
The boy doesn't look like he comes from an average Nigerian family .... probably that's the reason they've apologized and not layed fails allegations that he was the robber and was trying to escape. Rest in peace young man

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again / Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.