Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,555 members, 7,843,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Ask What Someone Thinks- And Then Be Offended When They Tell You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Ask What Someone Thinks- And Then Be Offended When They Tell You? (415 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / How Do We Get Forgiveness From Those We Offended? / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ask What Someone Thinks- And Then Be Offended When They Tell You? by oaroloye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
SHALOM?

So, this fellow emails me, saying that he wants to know what I had to say about an elementary Topic, and I told him.

The next thing I knew was that I was banned, whenever I tried to state my case back on NAIRALAND.

So I have stopped posting the dialogue on NAIRALAND.

I have instead put it HERE:

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=576230.msg903653#msg903653

Has anyone got any input?
Re: Why Ask What Someone Thinks- And Then Be Offended When They Tell You? by ScienceWatch: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM?

So, this fellow emails me, saying that he wants to know what I had to say about an elementary Topic, and I told him.

The next thing I knew was that I was banned, whenever I tried to state my case back on NAIRALAND.

Good day to you Bronchitis Oaroloye ! I trust all is well with you after your sudden illness.
Please dont take offense again, be flexible and see things from the perspective of the many UNWARY YOUTH.

I read the dialogue. That Nairalander was decent and sincere with you. But you ................
That decent guy realized that you deliberately mix the Gospels with FICTION. Please Don't blame him for taking offence on this important matter.

Now that you are well, we can proceed to tackle the weightier issues you present to us in your FICTIONAL REALITY TOPICS.

The honorable Prof. Richard De Mille exposes what he calls "the greatest anthropological hoax since the "Piltdown Man."
Someone else commented, "While reading Castaneda's early books, I sometimes wondered why his Yaqui sorcerer DON JUAN sounded at times like a Taoist and at others like Martin Heidegger. Now I understand.

Bronchitis Oaroloye, can you explain to us why your primary beliefs are based on DRUG INDUCED FICTIONAL REALISM that can not heal, deliver and bless ? FRAUDULENT, FICTIONAL REALISM such as Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy and Criminal Scientology is the reason why that decent Nairalander lost respect for you.

When I saw your post where you are punting to start a NEW TYPE OF CHURCH it dawned on me that your target prey would have to be DRUG ADDICTS. followers of Carlos Castenada's mystical system of FICTIONAL NAGUALISM, will find instead that the facts is meant to denounce his unprofessional academic behavior and his cruelty to his followers. It is important for aspiring Phd's to report the truth about their research, and the facts prove how Castaneda was dishonest with the academic community

The truth lover, Anthropologist Jay Fikes adds his voice to those exposing the deceptions of Carlos Castaneda, such as Prof. Richard de Mille. He says fraudster Castaneda has played a big role in the packaging of the shaman and selling him to those New Agers who seek exotic DRUG INDUCED experienceS. Any insights of "Don Juan" have been taken from esoteric and occult tradition. Only the neophyte would find Don Juan to be original or profound. the question now is, is Bronchitis Oaroloye one such neophyte ?

This Anthropologist says that fraudster Carlos Castaneda, among others, is in the business of turning shamanic experience into a consumer product to be sold in the market place as NON FICTION.

Amy Wallace’s harrowing account of her years as Carlos Castaneda’s wife and disciple is a cautionary tale for our times, the story of a woman whose search for meaning took her to the brink, and damned near cost her everything.

In this painfully honest memoir, she takes us deep inside the dark Castaneda cult of Nagualism and shows us the mind games, ego trips, and petty cruelties that wore the guise of wisdom. ‘Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!’ the Wizard once tried to tell Dorothy. Amy Wallace has ripped the curtain down, and laid the EVIL wizard bare for all to see.

We respectfully await your response.
Re: Why Ask What Someone Thinks- And Then Be Offended When They Tell You? by ScienceWatch: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
The DECENT person you are referring to below was offended by your FRAUDULENT CLAIMS to have superior knowledge of the holy scriptures and many advanced SPIRITUAL abilities.

He was wise enough to detect your hidden motives to DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WORKING POWERFULLY IN OTHERS LIVES.

Now you complain like a conquered warrior.

You have repeatedly stated that you can't heal, but you are determined to TEACH OTHERS TO HEAL. This is Ridicules. !!!

If a woman told you that she can't COOK, but she is good at TEACHING OTHERS to COOK, would you not tell her to pack her bags. She is crazy. !!!

I certainly celebrate when Bronchitis Oaroloye does well, but frown upon COWARDICE.
oaroloye:
SHALOM?

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Clothe With The Sun(the Forerunner) Part 2 / See What This Country Has Finally Turned To / Children Banned From Attending Church In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.