Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

See What This Country Has Finally Turned To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Country Has Finally Turned To (410 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Country Has Finally Turned To by Camlot000007: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Honestly waking up on a Sunday morning like this with terrible hunger after realizing the last meal on you was yesterday breakfast. Am a student here in Ogun state, and this month family is facing financial instability, had to suffer somehow for the time being, pls any one that can help me with some token just to feed for some days will really appreciate. I had wish to go to church today, but honestly the fear of collapsing while praying settled me down

Pls If ain't ready to help don't yab me
Thanks
Re: See What This Country Has Finally Turned To by ediama(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Our trials are not the same. The devil can't let you go freely without a fight. Hard times comes to a man in order for us to develop hatred towards God.
The devil is a liar.

No better time to put the devil to shame. Go to Church if you are actually willing...for God has provided help alone the way already.
Re: See What This Country Has Finally Turned To by ipobarecriminals: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2017
forget that sermon.persin nor dey concentrate on empty stomach..Begging for food is a SIN itself. There's job opportunity. for u,even as a student. but peep like d OP won't engage in car wash to survive. but prefer to do boys up and down U dnt have. food but u have money to subscribe for MTN data.And pls dnt tell us nah 100 naira data. Even ur phone go cost 50k The only HELP U'll receive/collect here nah PRAYER and prophecy* Jump wall*
Re: See What This Country Has Finally Turned To by Prevhoo: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Try comedy

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 16/08/2017) The King Of Kings / *** Test Every Spirit, Do Not Be Deceived *** / The Gospel Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.