Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria (57527 Views)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by OCTAVO: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
OK o
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by HermesParis: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
kk
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by eagleeye2: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
I am not being tribalistic, but it seems i am seeing Igbo guys defending the image of Nigeria. But others are quick to insult the Igbos as bringing a bad image to Nigeria.
Irony

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Those guys are not yahoo boys, they are simply

University students playing a multiplayer game, look at

the screens closely
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is another world press conference about rather against Nigeria...Chai...
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
which one nah op, NCAN will look into the matter...!!
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Flamzey00(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Proudly Nigerian
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by IgboticGirl(f): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
eagleeye2:
I am not being tribalistic, but it seems i am seeing Igbo guys defending the image of Nigeria. But others are quick to insult the Igbos as bringing a bad image to Nigeria.
Irony

u DEY MIND THOS AFONJAS

na dem make all this chinko dem dey insult us because of there yahoo yahoo nature

Afonjas have u seen the shame una brought for nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by GeneralOjukwu: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Litmus:

You sure the individual is Chinese? Lol, Nigerians haven't a clue.Let me inform you now, many of these Nigeria bashing is instigated by folks of a certain Nation in your West Africa neighbourhood. They are very busy (indeed like a mission) but in the end it's thire Nation that will collapse for they are immensely bitter. They are a disgrace to the black world but what they do will not be hidden forever.

As for white folks, they are quite easy to defeat in debate if you mean to defeat them. I do so regularly but the worldwide web is large, one can't be everywhere at once, trying to fight all such battles is wearing.

Please which country? I have always suspected that other Anglophone scammers from Sierra Leone, Gambia and Ghana still use "Nigeria" as country of origin. They are still proud of their country and don't want to soil their names unlike Nigeria which is full of self-haters.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by abduldope(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
smh
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by contactikenna(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Looks like a hostel in Madonna university...
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
B737NG:
Those guys are not yahoo boys, they are simply under

University students playing a multiplayer game, look at

the screens closely
are there not yahoo boys in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Please which country? I have always suspected that other Anglophone scammers from Sierra Leone, Gambia and Ghana still use "Nigeria" as country of origin. They are still proud of their country and don't want to soil their names unlike Nigeria which is full of self-haters.
Togo and Benin republic

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by eagleeye2: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:

u DEY MIND THOS AFONJAS

na dem make all this chinko dem dey insult us because of there yahoo yahoo nature

Afonjas have u seen the shame una brought for nigerian
Please this was not my intention. Stop the name calling.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by dayowunmi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
You can't use laptops in nysc Camp, they don't even allow sockets or extensions inside the cubicles. When will you even have that much time to be relaxing like this

4 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by banmee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Lol. To speak the truth about Nigeria is now self hate. Guy, you can't hide anything anymore. The internet is watching. Even if you don't say it, they can see it on youtube and google. Need an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsTX4hWwf1k

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Amberon11: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lmao grin
SweetJoystick:

To loose 25k USD no be beans, she suppose carry the matter for breast too

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Kendroid: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
I just wasted another 5 good minutes of my life on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by rydow(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
The power of the Media. That thing called Internet eeehn.

I almost lost my relationship because of one stupid Nairaland update on SHIT. When my babes mom went to Google and type Africans marrying Americans and Alas Nairaland was the link she sent to her daughter about Nigerians been scammers. Thank God for the love and Trust. wink

I swear the more we wash our Dirty Linen outside and advertise for this bloggers to eat the more the Image becomes blur and Bad to the world in General.

The latest now is Evans, Badoo, Fulani Heardsman, Ipob shit and making rounds on the media.

The world is watching and keeping records for there future use against Nigerians citizens.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by TRAILBLAIZER: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
aaon cyber warriors come let's go finish dose people for facebook

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by 989900: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
The only m0f0 'mastorbateen' trying to jerk off here is the OP. Shame on you.
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Ijobalupe(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Samkmery:
Small $25k she dey shout up and own, if she come be my client wey pay me $133k before i release am, she for done commit suicide nah.

We no be scammers, we are collecting the wages for the jobs done by our ancestors.

Contact me for sure ACH, MD, BiLL pay, wire tf
I get picker worldwide asl

Washere baba! 400 years of slavery them never pay nothing how I fit connect with you

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by justplainpaul(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Samkmery:
Small $25k she dey shout up and own, if she come be my client wey pay me $133k before i release am, she for done commit suicide nah.

We no be scammers, we are collecting the wages for the jobs done by our ancestors.

Contact me for sure ACH, MD, BiLL pay, wire tf
I get picker worldwide asl
Correct Baba! Your pick up sure? I need picker for dubai o?
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Too long, shove it up.

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by misspineapple(f): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
hgucyvj
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by princemartinsG(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful

The facts remain that we are Nigerians and never denies that we have our lots like every other clime does who resorts to seeking money via untoward means

Similar to Nigeria, Asia, Europe, America and all the socalled developed climes have citizens who are scumbags, crimestars

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Do we really think foreigners are not in here, or on guest mode? while we denigrate ourselves in the name of Ncan, Igbo, conehead and those tribalist nonsense, they see us as NIGERIANS and will paint us with same brush. If igbo push coco, the yorubas there go suffer am too, if Yoruba do online fraud it's vice versa. We are hypocrites.we do worse and say worse to ourselves everyday. abeg Chinco yab on!

8 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by bantudra: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
i know that nigerian men deal very badly with asian females...i realy dont understand why.. undecided

asian females like nigerians alot.....

if a asian female get interested in black men,her first choice is always nigerian...

but we nigerian treat them very bad... undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by Phonefanatic: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria by room089: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
@OP
How can you say those guys were corps members?
You sef fear God o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.