Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes (979 Views)

Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria / How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by Faithetuk1: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
How To Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Phone.

See Complete 5 methods to unlock a pattern lock on Android phones::::

https://naijatechboss..com.ng/2017/07/how-to-unlock-pattern-lock-on-android.html?m=1

Method 1: - Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Without Losing Data.

Required items.
Download Aroma File Manager.
A memory card for android device.
Your Android device either locked by pattern lock or password lock.

Step 1. After downloading Aroma File Manager, place it on your memory card (SD card). Then, insert the memory card into your locked Android device.

Step 2. Open Stock Recovery Mode with reboot your android device and pressing Power Key and Volume up key simultaneously. Different phones may have different methods to open stock recovery mode so if you face any problem Google it.

Step 3. After entering into recovery mode use Volume+ and Volume- buttons to scroll up and down. For select use middle button.

Step 4. From there click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give a path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.

Step 5. After installing, it will open in recovery mode.

Step 6. From the Aroma File Manager navigate to Settings >> go to the bottom and click on “Automount all devices on start” and then exit.

Step 7. Now again click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give a path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.

Step 8. After this, you will get “Aroma File Manager” opened again.

Step 9. Now navigate to Data Folder >> System Folder and find >> “gesture.key” or “password.key” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.

Step 10. Delete that any one file and then exit aroma file manager and reboot your Android device. After rebooting you will notice that password or pattern lock is not removed.

But don’t worry draw any pattern and you will open your android device but remember or note that pattern because it will be saved.

Method 2nd: - https://naijatechboss..com.ng/2017/07/how-to-unlock-pattern-lock-on-android.html?m=1
FOLLOW link to see METHOD 3-5
Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by Ekakamba: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Awesome. Lemme try it sef. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by HARDDON: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Aroma indeed

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by Faithetuk1: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
You just have to check it out for yourself��
See Complete Post here (3ways)

https://naijatechboss..com.ng/2017/07/how-to-unlock-pattern-lock-on-android.html?m=1
Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by jaraiya1982: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Let me try this methods. But thanks for sharing...

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by Weiyoung: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
newly used tecno l9plus for sale, full box with accessories, receipt and warranty included, the battery last really well, it doesn't over heat or drain, my two male friend got theirs and it's working really well, for those saying the battery drains fast, one of my friend got his newly used to last week, but I never thought I'll be selling my phone this week that's why I didn't sell it, it's still neat no scratches, call me on 08141604424 if you're interested and you can also whatsapp me with the same digit.. God bless, it's with extra 360 pouch and fixed glass protector.. it doesn't over heat
Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by dotedote: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2017
good
Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by Dandsome: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Lol, that don't work
Re: 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes by kogbaski99: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Nice tips, thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Phones Engineers On Nairaland Please Help / New Techno Camon 9 For Sale / Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.