Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos (1276 Views)

OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Chelsea Announces Signing Of Ross Barkley From Everton (Photos) / Wayne Rooney Joins Everton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Manutd.com reported...

"Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Romelu Lukaku from Everton on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 24-year-old Belgian international striker will join the team in LA ahead of pre-season training.

Jose Mourinho said:
"Romelu is a natural fit for Manchester United. He is a big personality and a big player. It is only natural that he wants to develop his career at the biggest club. He will be a great addition to the group and I know they will make him very welcome. I am really looking forward to working with him again."

Romelu Lukaku said:
"I would like to start by thanking Everton and the fans for the last four wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments. However, when Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down. You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team during the Europa League final and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Old Trafford in front of 75,000 fans but before that pre-season is where the hard work starts and I am looking forward to that first training session.""

This is Man United's second signing as they aim to embark on a title chase after a somewhat disappointing first season under Jose Mourinho which they finished sixth. Earlier today, Lukaku penned a touching Goodbye letter to Everton supporters. He would be filing the number 10 shirt left by Wayne Rooney.

The transfer fee is said to be £75M and could rise to £90 plus add-ons, officially this is the most expensive transfer between British clubs.

Signed: Monday, July 10, 2017.

Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Kyase(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin
Mou get mouth see yapping.
"Romelu is a natural fit for
Manchester United. He is a big
personality and a big player. It is
only natural that he wants to
develop his career at the biggest
club"
Blacks are taking over old traford.
Proudlyngwa, lesbianboy, keneking.
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
More pictures Of #RedRom

Pic 2:Pogba and Lukaku arrive for first training session at Los Angeles.

Pic 3: At one time it was said to have been confirmed that Lukaku had signed for Chelsea.

Pic 4: Super Agent, Mino Raiola has a very strong link with United.

PS: RedRom is a wordplay or pun with the word Redrum which if spelt backward means murder. It was used in most notably,

Stephen King's novel The Shining

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Kyase(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Man Utd refused to sell De Gea Real Madrid rejected Man Utd's Morata bid Man Utd hijack Lukaku from Chelsea Now Chelsea may reject Man Utd's bid for Matić.... And now Man Utd seems like they will hijack Bakayoko too #ThuglifeUnited

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by nattyjay(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Transfer window sweet this summer o.. See as man utd dey show chelsea say na their senior brother. One more hijacking to go

Moral lesson: Don't play with ur food, many are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pictures Taken In America.

Scare some defenders, RedRom

Jose Mourinho sold Lukaku to Everton when he was Chelsea's manager for £28M

At 24 years of age, Lukaku has scored 68 goals in the premier league, the highest ever is Wayne Rooney at 183 goals.

He has also scored 165 goals for club and country.

Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kyase:
grin
Mou get mouth see yapping.
Blacks are taking over old traford.
Proudlyngwa, lesbianboy, keneking.

We rock bro
Can't wait for preseason to kick ofr
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Kyase(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

We rock bro Can't wait for preseason to kick ofr
i tell you. Bro i wan pm you o
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kyase:
i tell you.
Bro i wan pm you o
go Ahead
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Kyase(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
go Ahead
done
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kyase:
done
Replied

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by joeace2020(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
cc. Lalasticlala. Let other united fans come in for the party and the yabbing of Chelsea
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by obonujoker(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
am here to see Chelsea fans wail...
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
united all the way, now we need one extra good winger to add to our squad...this season we go show dem, starting with the super cup.
Re: Manchester United Confirm Romelu Lukaku Signing From Everton - Photos by Luukasz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
martins18:
united all the way, now we need one extra good winger to add to our squad...this season we go show dem, starting with the super cup.
You don show dem now.. werey

(1) (Reply)

PES 2018 Data Pack 2.0 Finally Adds David Beckham To The Game / Win Big On Naijabet And Use Their Money To Celebrate Christmas / Thierry Henry: International Football Icon Visits Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.