Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Important Information From Npower Facebook Page - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Information From Npower Facebook Page (2344 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by megastarjec(m): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Knowing the agitation of those that are yet to write their test or receive an SMS from npower, I decided to check out their facebook page for update and saw this as posted on July 10th.

The aim of BVN validation is to avoid the current situation faced by some of the existing beneficiaries who have had issues with payment.

Once again, when the BVN validation is done, a TEXT MESSAGE will be sent to your phone numbers to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not.

N-Power NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process.

N-TAX and N-Health Assessment Tests will continue. N-Agro has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.

#NPowerNG

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by Dannieln1: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Goodluck to those who applied

And to all those looking for job God will ansa your call...

And to all those ladies looking for where to dig Gold may you fall into a fake gold mine befor this year runs out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by feelgoodInc: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2017
why do they always put that part that "NPOWER IS COMMITTED TO" part, if this people are trying to prove something, it just shows that they're hiding something.
Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by bankele1(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2017
I will teach you how to make money online today for more information check of for this blog www.blogmoney500.com
Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by megastarjec(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2017
feelgoodInc:
why do they always put that part that "NPOWER IS COMMITTED TO" part, if this people are trying to prove something, it just shows that they're hiding something.

grin grin grin grin
well i guess they still want to get your trust and confidence... grin
Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by jakobid99: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2017
So when will Npower teach applicants get their SMS and write their test
Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by SplendidE(f): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
still waiting for the text n I'm tired already
Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by megastarjec(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2017
jakobid99:
So when will Npower teach applicants get their SMS and write their test

I guess they want to verify all at once so the test will be conducted simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by megastarjec(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2017
More as posted today, 12 July, 2017.

Still on the Npower Facebook matter, I saw this and decided to update here. In case you are tired and scared, this what Npower posted grin

REMINDER:

Do NOT panic. N-Power Agro and N-Power Teach assessment tests have NOT commenced.

N-TAX and N-Health applicants will still receive SMS to log in and write their assessment tests.

#NPowerNG

I guess they never thought they will have such a massive crowd applying... me thinking aloud oooo grin

More info as it comes...
Have a lovely day ahead
Re: Important Information From Npower Facebook Page by megastarjec(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2017
New test schedule as posted by Npower facebook page.

Oya it is time to sharpen your brain... grin

(1) (Reply)

CARS45 Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / NDLEA Past Questions And Answers- PDF Download / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Jobberman, What Has Been Your Experience ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.