Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? (18913 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by PaulErungworo: 5:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Dear Npower,
I want to bring to your notice that I'm ready to quit Npower as I just got a job. I have tried the online platform in our portal several times yet nothing has been done about it. Please kindly show me the procedures for delisting from the programme.

Best regards
Paul

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by MaiGemu: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Congratulations!
As a patriotic fellow, I'll advice you just desert.... They'll disengage you once your attendance declines geometrically..

Take this advice cos nothing is done well here except you use the reverse approach.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Factfinder1(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
angry keep saying this in your heart continuously.... (Npower I no do again)

64 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by freemanbubble: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Although you are a good Nigeria for wanting to quit npower because you got a new job so that we can save the money being paid to you and probably someone else who needs a job will be recruited

Thanks all the same sha

So you have been receiving our npower alloweee of 30000

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by MonthlyIncome(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Congratulations to you...

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by MilesLamar(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
x
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by wunmi590(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Copy npower handle
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Go to faq section of the portal, stop subscribing heavily for nothing.
Modified
Just read your through your post, apologies. Kindly give the care centre a call.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by moderatorr1: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Go to their head office and meet the head master.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by fruqy(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
I think it's better you send them an email or call one of their hot lines. Someone is bound to respond quicker

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Go to job/vacancy section you will see Npower thread.. or ask Npowerng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by davidodiba(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Call them and they will delete you in seconds

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Banter1(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Congrats bro
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by utenwuson: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Send mail to npower support, or follow the procedure on your dash board, it's simple, it will open a dialog box where u state reason whole u are resigning, and wait..... Before the end of the month u will be exited

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by eben1marketer: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2019
angry
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by lateezy(f): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2019
they will do it soon
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Free4tope(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Huge congratulations.
Real money has arrived.

PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,
I want to bring to your notice that I'm ready to quit Npower as I just got a job. I have tried the online platform in our portal several times yet nothing has been done about it. Please kindly show me the procedures for delisting from the programme.

Best regards
Paul
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,

Best regards
Paul

Oga continue pocketing the money jare & manage it with your Job. As long as it's not upto 2 years yet.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Damfostopper(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2019
I can take ur place in npower if you don't mind

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by tech18: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,

Best regards
Paul

Login to ur profile

Npvn.npower.gov.ng

You will see resign' option dt the top/bottom

Click on it

Then send a mail with a subject 'Resignation from npower'

To volunteersupport@npower.gov.ng

That's all

Within few days your resignation will be effected

Cc npowerng

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Oga continue pocketing the money jare & manage it with your Job. As long as it's not upto 2 years yet.

Those who have been in the scheme for over 2 years still get paid. The FG decided to keep paying for political (election) reasons.

I've nothing against you for attempting to quit @OP, but I hope you lots understand the meaning of Social Investment Programmes? NPower is not a job, but a way of getting handouts from the same government that failed to create jobs for the youths.

Have you wondered why the government has continued to pay participants whose contracts ended some 4-6 months ago? Majority of your colleagues do nothing in the first place, so I see no basis for sending a resignation unless you're one of Dantata's sons.

Why should you delete yourself when FG hasn't seen any reasons to end a supposed 2 year contract? Na so Otedola and Dangote take end their contracts with the Federal Government ba?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by drakespearz(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2019
am I the only one who thinks this one has gotten clear compass for one federal Job and they 're telling him the only thing that will put sand in his garri is that his name is still appearing on Npower Payroll whch is still the Federal Payroll.
Abi na NNPC ? Oga carry your boy along na

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Atikusbaby1: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Who send u go npower in the first place.. Now u r stuck in the system can't get out.. Who send u message.. U be learner nau.. When u hear APC govt scheme or nextlevel next time u go run for ur life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by landmark86: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2019
Am sure u are not doing this willingly just that you have no choice. Am sure u av gotten anoda federal job and BVN will expose u if u don't quit one.

Npower paying awuff money since 2016, Npower vote buying prgrm.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by lereinter(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2019
who employed you, you were a volunteer
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by peeps4u: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,

Best regards
Paul

Copy npowerng, seems the guy doesnt know his work, he should have attended to this post.

But I I advise you keep enjoying your money as it even seems npower has unofficially come to an end. I heard some of them complaining of no monthly data given them this month and stipend still pending for them.

Enjoy it while it lasts unless you've got a federal govt job which will require you opt out of npower scheme.
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by tete7000(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Which one is N-power? Is it another ponzi scheme? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by ridbell01(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Guy them email to delist you and if they keep paying you eat their money just save the mail for future reference sikena

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by id4sho(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2019
PaulErungworo:
Dear Npower,

Best regards
Paul
Hope it's not that useless FG CONPSS salary structure job you've gotten cuz 2016 appointments have not yet been enrolled on the IPPIS platform .
Confirm first, thousands of FG graduate employees are roaming about helpless with Jobs and no pay.

My 2cents
Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by Histrings08(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2019
You people keep demonizing npower for no good reason... I'm just tired of u people.. He wants to resign, let him resign in peace.. Npower, saving lives since 2016...insult me all u like you mofos..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? by dopemama(f): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Factfinder1:
angry keep saying this in your heart continuously.... (Npower I no do again)
u no well aswear. ....hahhhhhhhhaaaahhhhaaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Skills And Qualities Employers Look For In Candidates / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries / Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.