Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) (64236 Views)

'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Angelanest: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2017
A beautiful Nigerian lady who sells banana for a living is trending across social media after her photos was shared online.Some photos of the young lady were shared on Facebook. According to a Facebook user who shared the photos, the beautiful lady has become very successful selling banana on the street.

The Facebook user wrote;

Just look at this picture and do better ladies. She still climb 911 to bring down her goods.she sales Banana on the road.travels by aircraft. And yet she sales her banana.

Please men if any girl want to start small business, like recharge cards business or any small business that 10k,20k etc can start, and throughly she want to be useful to herself, please and please if you have please help her sincerely from your mind and not to request her body in return..

Men encourage your women bikonu. Thanks and God bless you all

It was stated that the young lady has been able to live a comfortable life with her earnings from hawking banana.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/meet-pretty-slay-queen-sells-banana-living-proud.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Angelanest: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by MrPdtech: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2017
See beauty i bet she's from the east... Where are those (lazy) feminists come and see wife material o.. This one na 100 yards.. gringrin
I love the smile i get when i see hardworking igbo girls... Truly, igbo Amaka!!

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2017
I love hardworking women, no shame in making money as far as it's legit..... Shout out to all the hardworking ladies out there who don't depend on guys for everything; respect. The rest of you can go and get it from hushpup!

283 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Okay.
Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by chocodaviva(f): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2017
jah. bless her hustle and bless mine too there is dignity in hardwork

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Ever8054: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2017
OK na we haf seen...but some girls still prefer to be proud of ashawo work as there only means of survival..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by mrtomola(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2017
How people dey present dis story sef you go fear. Dem talk say she hawks banana, abi she supplies banana for bulk use....with this biz she is a millionaire. Lot of biz which can fetch peeps millions but because we are feeling too tusche and exposed we ignores them. I know of a beautiful young lady who supplies Ponmo as well and she is making millions from it.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Good to see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Love her doggedness.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Splinz(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Sorry, I'm tired of meeting slay queens. Can someone please get me that local farmer taking a picture with her shovel and hoe? Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
All na for camera and moreover how are we sure those banana are safe to eat..
Me i no won get gonorrhea oo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by phantom24: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Naija and acting be like 5&6, quote me;
....No banana hawker in Nigeria can afford to board a flight"

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Victornezzar: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Dats cool
Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by westlius(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
phantom24:
Naija and acting be like 5&6, quote me; ....No banana hawker in Nigeria can afford to board a flight"
my dear I fear of weda no ifechinaci bus or ark air or maybe her banana's are sold to only politicians and paparazzi alone

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by AlexCk: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Nice 1

But come on, i believe there are so many hardworking ladies out there hustling genuinely.
So it's no biggie, one doesnt necessarily have to snap to prove a point.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by DLuciano: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2017
phantom24:
you are in the spirit, she knows what she is really selling, NOT banana!

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Edopesin: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Idonbeliv Dis Acting Jor
Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2017
phantom24:
zero sense..

32 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by holatin(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
legit trade and legit money not like all those wey their office is their pussy.

take away the pussy and they are done financially, physically and psychologically.

ho ye slay Queen, take a que from her, be independent.
the world we live today, no man wan marry liability, bring something to the table or you marry your father.
shikena

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by jegz25(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
banana flight...trying to export her bananas to some rich customers

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Acting for the camera

Or probably assisting her mother for few days

Lota ladies hustle legitly on daily basis, no time to pose on camera for show off grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Jesus!!! dis girl is beautiful . selling banana I donbeliveit. east babe set die. wink[s][/s]
Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
shocked

Unless banana here is a figure of speech for preek.

I don't see how feasible this is in Nigeria

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by deepwater(f): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe this one that you are on top me today are you trying to revenge

please don't fall on me biko. sad

I prefer the girls banana to fall on me cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Selling banana and flying!

I just don't trust people from that side at all. What they really do in secrete is different from what they show people in real life. It's natural majority of them can't do clean business.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Banana seller during the day, slay mama at night.

Kontunu! grin

13 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
With bananas falling on people nowadays instead of cucumbers, I wonder where and where those bananas have been. I just wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
God bless her hustle...

But why flight? Save d flight money na...
Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyinbo le
Re: Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
phantom24:

Shut the hell up...Did you see a trailer load of banana there? Do you know how much gains she makes per trip? You know how many people eat banana daily?
Sit in your air conditioned office and be receiving 100k at the end of the month,Oga.
I just noticed you are also into business..What is the primary aim of wanting to grow your business? To trek from here to South of France,abi? Cishet you!
Banana fall on you!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.