Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics (58459 Views)

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by correctbae: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
A 23years old Abia State born slayer, Chiamaka Peter has taken the use of social media for her own good.

Around the “Slay Queen” trends, Amaka has successfully made a good turn of what the real slayers are meant to be.

Chi, Aka “Tomatoes Baby” on Twitter sells tomatoes across the country, Nigeria. She’s doing this in a bid to sponsor herself through university.

Tomatoes Baby said she sells as low as N3500 Naira per basket.

She wrote in a tweet
Hello guys,
I sell tomatoes and pepper at affordable prices, I need to raise money for my school fees and final year project.

Kindly retweet I need customers to patronise me.

And she also delivers worldwide

However, couple of testimonies of safe and good delivery from Lagos and Abuja have been trooping in mentioning her twitter handle.

The tweeter Nigeria has been giving her their support as her announcement tweet has had over 11k retweet.

Tomatoes Baby is however one of the good Nigerians who uses Social Media to earn a living and deserves to be celebrated.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by mcugo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
She is too neat to sell stuffs like that.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by mcugo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
The tomatoes and peppers look as neat as she looks sha grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by GOFRONT(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm....Tomatoe Jos

And she deliver worldwide

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2018
The Real definition of SLAY QUEEN.
May God bless your hustle pretty babe.
So good you deliver nationwide.
We'll try all we can to patronise you pretty soon dearie.
VERY IMPRESSIVE.

There are REAL SLAY QUEENS and there are . . . . . . . . .

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by successjohnny(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Better venture. May God bless your endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by moscobabs(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
Mumu talk, how does Tomato sellers look?

64 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by NwaJozi: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Wife material

7 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Favbolu(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
Ode No food for a lazy man.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by lordtosan(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2018
She delivers worldwide? In person? If yes, I need 58 baskets of tomatoes and she should add those two on her chest to make it 60.

This is nice and commendable. Talk about pepper them gang!! This na tomatoes them gang too. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by anonymuz(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Beauty with brain!!!!!
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ariesbull: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:

Igbo naturally have neat look so hers isn't a big deal ....what is the big deal is her dignity In labor

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by bamasite(m): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2018
She is on the right path if that is not a camouflage

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by stanleyazo(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Small girl with a big god
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
Smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by DavSagacity(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
But she's not too neat to sell her body to fund her education ba..??
If na stripper she be for night club people like you go still talk!!!!

Abeg mesannu.

28 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Jenniferbox(f): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2018
pls let's try to encourage her at least she is not one of those girls with big God .... God bless your business my sister.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by middlebeltboy: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2018
people dey do TDB for nairaland ooo smh

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Quite admirable I cud patronize.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by NoLotty7(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice move
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by DavSagacity(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Respect to her Jare. Lady with plans for her future.
Original small Girl with big GOD
May Chineke Bless your huzzle.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by TissuePaper: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike why are you not asleep cool
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2018
+199 guests

nocturnal beings

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
ChiefAzubuike why are you not asleep cool
A lion doesn't go to bed. He's always on the lookout for his enemies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by neolboy(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Weldone
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Wait ooo. So all those market women who sell fresh tomatoes & pepper should be ignored... Oh we should now order tomatoes online Abi... Wait first if u now order only to discover broken & rotten tomatoes within or unripe ör small small tomatoes inside the basket unkor? Maybe we should stick to the normal way of buying down the street, abi na to just open twitter food market for all market women to dey hustle customers online?
Ayam not understanding sha

9 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ralph28(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice one, keep it up.

I may place demand soon.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by lastmanstandn(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:

You’re a lazy Nigerian youth grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Hunry: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2018
I see 2 different faces, which is da real tomato slayby

1 Like

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ifymadu: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Hard work pays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.