Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help (606 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by omotech: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
l just bought a new phone tecno w5lite each time I want to download from play store it will say download pending since yesterday and I bought it on Saturday. what could be the problem, please l need your assistance thanks
Re: Please Help by smartty68(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2017
omotech:
l just bought a new phone tecno w5lite each time I want to download from play store it will say download pending since yesterday and I bought it on Saturday. what could be the problem, please l need your assistance thanks
Check your network connection whether you're getting good reception
Re: Please Help by Marvel1206: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Clear play store's cache. it it doesn't work, clear data, if it doesn't work, uninstall updates. it will work
Re: Please Help by bamdly(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2017
disable auto update and stop all download after restart ur phone
Re: Please Help by omotech: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Thank you all l will do that and get back to the house
Re: Please Help by omotech: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Marvel1206:
Clear play store's cache. it it doesn't work, clear data, if it doesn't work, uninstall updates. it will work
please how do I clear play store cache?
Re: Please Help by Marvel1206: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2017
omotech:
please how do I clear play store cache?
check settings/apps and click on playstore there
Re: Please Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
omotech:
Hi @omotech Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update; there's been at least one since the device's release. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Please Help by Marvel1206: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @omotech Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update; there's been at least one since the device's release. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
What has carlcare got to do with this minute issue?
Re: Please Help by ojotobiloba1: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
omotech:
OP, are u sure u have a good network data service on ur phone while making an attempt to access play store.. Maybe try to make an attempt tonight via mtn night plan... Who knows if this issue can be solved?.. Warm wishes
Re: Please Help by omotech: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
I thank everyone that has contributed to my post, is okay now and I'm so grateful GOD Bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Smartphones With The Best Battery Capacity / How To Activate Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile, 100% Double Data Bonus / Help Me Make A Choice Of Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.