Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Job I Just Got Is Threatened By Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Job I Just Got Is Threatened By Accommodation (889 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Job I Just Got Is Threatened By Accommodation by willzy0909: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Fellow nairalanders, we all know its quite hard to get a good job these days. Now i got one and accomodation wants to frustrate it.

I come to you all for the first time since joining the forum with a plea. I just got a job with EEDC at the head quaters but getting a place to stay has become an issue due to the high cost of nearby houses and also the greed of the house agents- A self contained room goes for 170k with an unnegotiable agent fee of 50k and legal fee of 50k. Totaling to 270k.

Meanwhile I am employed as a Graduate trainee. After the training, we will be dispatched to differnt places within the five south eastern states which EEDC covers. (Hence i may not be staying for long in enugu or that area). With the slim chance of staying for long, I therefore couldn't justify the exorbitant price tag for the agent fee and legal fee since I won't break even on it.

Please nairalanders, I need accommodation ASAP around or in any of the following areas in Enugu - okpara avenue, thinkers avenue, holy ghost, rail way, secretariat, ogui road.(these places are close to my work place)

I have followed some threads here and have seen how helpful your suggestions are. Also I have observed the benevolence, love, and fun in the forum, therefore I ask you to help me to solve this accommodation problem perturbing me. I need your suggestions because i am new here and I have no relative here too

Thanks All.
Long live nairaland
Re: The Job I Just Got Is Threatened By Accommodation by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2017
humm
Re: The Job I Just Got Is Threatened By Accommodation by oblo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Can you stay at Gariki? I could Liase with someone I know to stay temporarily in a self contained room for a fraction of the full rent since you might not be staying long. Or you pay for a year like everyone else. Small self contained cost 120k and bigger selfie cost150k. No agent fee. No lawyer fee. I am serious bro. Like seriously. It's mostly Corp members that stay there with a few other working class people. Some of the rooms come with mattresses already grin. For real. So just carry your bag come.

The place is trekable or take keke to the nearest bustop at Gariki market and just one bus from the bustop will get you to work at okpara Avenue I presume?

Pm me. If interested

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Administrative Assistant / I Need Job Desperately Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.