Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use (619 Views)

Anti-glare Glasses / What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug / Freak Show Rejected Chinese Man With Giant Facial Tumor To Avoid Public Glare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use by WalkerMichael(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
As the title says, I need recommendations on the best anti glare (computer & smartphone) glasses to protect my eyes.

I'm a student and a freelancer and I spend most of my time studying and working on my phone and pc. I can feel I have slight issues though already, but I think having an anti glare glasses is just the best to solve this...

Thanks in advance.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 please help me push this to fp for more views.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use by WalkerMichael(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Someone should say something please. Good morning
Re: Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use by optm(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2017
WalkerMichael:
As the title says, I need recommendations on the best anti glare (computer & smartphone) glasses to protect my eyes.

I'm a student and a freelancer and I spend most of my time studying and working on my phone and pc. I can feel I have slight issues though already, but I think having an anti glare glasses is just the best to solve this...

Thanks in advance.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 please help me push this to fp for more views.
go to an eye clinic fr an eye exam and tel d dr u nid protective glasses wen workin on systems
Re: Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use by WalkerMichael(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
optm:
go to an eye clinic fr an eye exam and tel d dr u nid protective glasses wen workin on systems

Thank you so much sir!
Re: Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use by optm(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Thank you so much sir!
it's a pleasure
Re: Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use by chrome001: 2:41am On Dec 01, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Thank you so much sir!
Hi Michael. In the same shoes with you. Have you been able to get one?

(1) (Reply)

What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) / Frequently Asked Questions About Pneumonia / I Regret Bleaching My Skin – Popular Boxer, Bukom Banku Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.