Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) (619 Views)

Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) by MARSONE: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2017
The topic "death" always scares the living day light out of most humans and they would rather not talk about it though it's a sure end for every biological entity.
Science has had little breakthrough when it comes to the subject matter death and I for one still think it's a way of letting us mortals know that there is One out there who knows all and is above all. "The Infinite Being".

Let's educate ourselves a little on this bizarre topic today.

Death

Even after clinical death, your brain probably keeps ticking on for a while. According to recent studies, the brain appears to undergo a final surge — in a way that would normally be associated with consciousness.

It may be that the surge might be responsible for near death experiences. Studies have supported that hypothesis — though scientists are still entirely unsure why the surge happens, or what it signifies.

Then comes biological death. And it’s not clear what happens then…

After everything

There’s little way of knowing what happens after all that is over, because people tend not to come back.

But some have. In an Ask Me Anything session earlier this year, people described their experiences of having briefly passed away.

“"Pure, perfect, uninterrupted sleep, no dreams,” wrote one.

But others described more vivid experiences that apparently hinted at an afterlife.

"I was standing in front of a giant wall of light,” wrote another. “It stretched up, down, left and right as far as I could see. Kind of like putting your eyes 6" from a fluorescent lightbulb.

“The next memory I have is waking up in the hospital."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/what-happens-to-you-just-before-you-die-chemists-explain-exactly-how-death-feels-a6710551.html

http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/death-dying/dying-process.htm

Cc: lalatisclala
Re: What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) by Greatzeus(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Would have love to share my experience,but obviously I haven't died before grin
Re: What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Following
Re: What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) by MARSONE: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Greatzeus:
Would have love to share my experience,but obviously I haven't died before grin

By experience I meant being around a loved one at their last hours minutes sir.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions About Pneumonia / I Regret Bleaching My Skin – Popular Boxer, Bukom Banku Admits / HELP How Can I Erase This Scar On My Head ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.