Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Best Starcooms Internet Service - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Starcooms Internet Service (929 Views)

Yahclick Internet Service / Best (vsat) Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Starcooms Internet Service by Rsconcept: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hello Everyone,

Do you need Internet service or you are looking for change of internet, whether you like it or not Starcooms is still the best out all the internet provider will have.

There are two package of Starcoom Internet service. The normal Account and The Cooperate Account. If you ask me Corporate Account is the best.

Reason is that you will have to pay less than that of Normal account and the gap is very wide. For example 24hours of Normal account is 16k while that of Corporate is just N12,500/month. That alot of difference. You can also subscribe to other plan.

For you Corporate or normal Account. Pls call me on 07038179107 or 017652706.

Corporate account is N25k
Normal Account is N19k Both with 100 hours free internet browsing.

The two Modem is Izap Edvo broadband system.
Re: The Best Starcooms Internet Service by Rsconcept: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hello House,
I saw a post that people say that Starcoom Internet is not good. How come I got to Starcoom today to buy some for my client and I was told they have sold about A million IZAP imported to different people and yet people are still looking for it. I think Starcoom is very good no matter what people say.

I advise anybody that want that Izap to get that of Corporate account instead of individual. Call me on 07038179107, 017652706.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Is Very Slow, How Do I Improve The Speed / Autorun File For Cd Needed / Laptop Screen 17" Lcd With Duo Module Cables & Dv6000 Mother Board, Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.