Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? (5463 Views)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student / Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by rumyyyyy: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes the one at abule taylor/general on Lagos -abeokuta expressway has gate
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by espn(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
ItzChinnex:
Seriously to my many observations, Gtbanks doesn't have a gate.

Apart from me, who else notice that Gtbanks have no gate
yes I have..so many GTBs..
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by arent88(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
KardinalZik:
3. Okene Central, Opposite UBA, Okene Kogi State. 4. Opposite Amingo Junction, Kaduna, Kaduna State. 5. Beside NSTA Park, Tunga-Minna, Niger State. 6. Apo Legislative Quarter's Branch, FCT...and the list goes on. Many of them are actually gated. Just try and travel outta ya area; don't be "a fish bred in a well".
my frnd gtbank opposite nsta minna does not have gate
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by ItzChinnex(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kooldon:
wetin concern Nairaland with GTB gate? Abi you dey plan them?

Iffa slap you eh

Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by olaoluyincah(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sagamu branch and ilorin (unity road branch)
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
the bank is building with model, so every bank must look alike unless there is a threat in the area which theyre in, thats when u see exceptions
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by barongmj(f): 1:49am On Jul 12, 2017
That's very false, the one @ kuto and asero has no gate neither does the one @ ogba ( both afeez nd waec )
pamb:
Kuto abeokuta and ogba have gate
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by barongmj(f): 1:52am On Jul 12, 2017
I to think the "no gate " thing is just to say there is no segregation of class and everybody is welcomed.
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by LordPherule(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Go to Akarigbo Road, Sagamu, Ogun state. Then you will see GTB has gate.
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by olureignforever: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Emzyme:

Lol for kubwa here no gate
D one I saw when I visited Ava
Has no gate also

Well, the one at ijebu ode has no gate initially, it was gated after a robbery attack then. May be they were gated after a threat.
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by olureignforever: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Dramadiddy:
the bank is building with model, so every bank must look alike unless there is a threat in the area which theyre in, thats when u see exceptions

I think you are right, Gtb ijebu ode was gated after a robbery attack.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by techmyles: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by anozie09(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2017
If my memory serves me well, the one at Anthony in Lagos has gates.
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by Dface2: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.

Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!

-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.
Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by ignis: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2017
The one @ MM Way kano has gate.
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by funlord(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Whitemoney:
I buy/Sell iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

Send me a message or call ....08063984186 (whatsap)

Scammer alert!

Cc: mynd44

Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by dotman081(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by ItzChinnex(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
chinnex..com
Re: Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? by marcosanchez: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
I love the way you combine clothes together in order to create a whole new out fit. Such a talent person!
And by the way you will love this:2 player games

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniuyo Post-ume Result Is Out / Post Ume Result Out In UNIZIK! What Next? / Yes I CAN-A Thread For Accounting Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.