Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) (24055 Views)

Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / Banky W Shows Up At Wizkid's Album Release Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by otijah(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Simitrendy:

Tell me the tracks you listened to from the EP aside Come Closer, you keep on commenting trash on every topic, got me thinking like you're a dumbass seeking attention and likes on FP
see this cow, Davido's IF nd FALL ON YOU has gained him more international recognition than all of wizkid songs on his EP put together. Well I don't blame you, but I want u to mark my word, wizkid will fall if he continues this way
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Gpac123(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=otijah post=58352584]see this cow, Davido's IF nd FALL ON YOU has gained him more international recognition than all of wizkid songs on his EP put together. Well I don't blame you, but I want u to mark my word, wizkid will fall if he continues this way[/quote
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Smellyfingers(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
I wish him best of luck!
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by mebad(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Temysteve:
who sabi u b4? Abeg fashyyy!!!!

Your existence has been duly noticed . Now run along
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by SonofDevil: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
misano:

Let me ask U this question. Why did D'Banj fall musically? If U can't give me a valid reason then U have no idea of what U are saying.
simple dbanj parted with don jazzy which is a big loss to both sides.
None of the two remain has recovered from it.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by misano(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
SonofDevil:
simple dbanj parted with don jazzy which is a big loss to both sides.
None of the two remain has recovered from it.

I will not say much. Just watch.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Themandator: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.
He has gone international " sounds from the other side"
He has no business with 9jas again
But my only advice to him is to go ask Dbanj after he tried going international
Because to me all the songs in that album is trash except for Come Closer

In trying to go international they lose their base and make insignificant impression in the international arena even with the huge financial cost to their naira earnings that are converted to dollars to finance all the razzmatazz.

This guy still relies heavily on earnings from Nigeria to keep body and soul together
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by adellam16(f): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
I came to see the jellof rice and puff puff. where is it naw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji With Stephanie Linus And Son, Maxwell At His 1st Birthday / Picture Of Inyanya Before And After / Mercy Aigbe's Look Has Us 'Green' With Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.