Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) (24048 Views)

Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / Banky W Shows Up At Wizkid's Album Release Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Gpac123(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
softwerk:
Album listening party in London

I don't even know what to even comment sef!

Just don't say anything... But let me quickly ask you this simple question...
If your parents were able to send you to school in London, how would you feel if anyone feel bad about it?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:
Don jazzy had to leave Dbanj bc he saw the handwriting earlier and today he is still on top. Someone should bring wizkid back before its late
Which don jazzy dey top?? any hit from them lately?? NO!
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Oloshos everywhere

I tell u bro... See dat girl holding his waist.. She dont mind having him for dinner..

Mk me sef go enta studio... New jam.. I must win grammy grin
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.
He has gone international " sounds from the other side"
He has no business with 9jas again
But my only advice to him is to go ask Dbanj after he tried going international
Because to me all the songs in that album is trash except for Come Closer
for ur Mind, bad bellle

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.

All the songs, pls where did u hear the rest??

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.
haters!! Dis is wizkid not dbanj. Your mr froggy failed common entrance to go international, so y talk trash on some1 who has already won.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Holuwadamilarey(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.

how can u say the album is whack when its not even out yet

even if u want to hate, hate with sense..

stu.pid people be thinking they have an opinion

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by SonofDevil: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
misano:

U will know soon. Keep ur eyes on D trend. History repeats itself.
nonsense !!! If you don't have an ideal of an issue don't come to public forum to display ignorance.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
mebad:
Since it is the sound from other side and listening party was also held at the other side. He should keep it at that side...... no interest on this side .... cry cry cry cry
who sabi u b4? Abeg fashyyy!!!!
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:

how can u say the album is whack when its not even out yet

even if u want to hate, hate with sense..

stu.pid people be thinking they have an opinion

No mind the punk ass hater forming fan, album never comot he say na trash, naija and bad Belle mentality, dbanj never was never a failure, he paved way for all this boiz and the command and respect he commands in the world music can't be over emphasised.. Jazzy still they learn.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by gbula: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.

African bad girl isn't trash Mister.. you just a hater... songs toh bad gan
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by gbula: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aragon:

International or not! Many of his songs are in Pidgin and Yoruba so.. Naijas and Africans will continue to feel him while Europeans and Americans will be learning the Lingua as they are currently doing. Dbanj has a lot to do with Don Jazzy, the minute they break up.. His songs took a big Dive from what people love

Leave the hater, even chris brown apeak pidgin for African bad girl..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lovely Album Baba Nla. Got the album on lock down. No rivalry. Have you guys seen his performance @wirelessfest? The crowd was singing to his songs word for word. And na whities even fully there.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Simitrendy: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.

Tell me the tracks you listened to from the EP aside Come Closer, you keep on commenting trash on every topic, got me thinking like you're a dumbass seeking attention and likes on FP
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Simitrendy: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:
Oga u no like wizkid pass me oo, na my number one artist oo. But truth be told he should come back and continue doing what he knows how to do best. He has been faking his voice lately in all his songs just to go international

Ode buruku, oloshi ayerada when poverty is worrying you why won't you spit trash, have you or any of your families left the shores of Nigeria for so long? That's why you'd not understand how environment do make ones total life to change. stu.pid grotesque person

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Simitrendy: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:
Don jazzy had to leave Dbanj bc he saw the handwriting earlier and today he is still on top. Someone should bring wizkid back before its late

Someone needs to speak absolute sense into you before it's too late
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by misano(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
SonofDevil:
nonsense !!! If you don't have an ideal of an issue don't come to public forum to display ignorance.

Let me ask U this question. Why did D'Banj fall musically? If U can't give me a valid reason then U have no idea of what U are saying.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by misano(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
IamOpemipo:

No mind the punk ass hater forming fan, album never comot he say na trash, naija and bad Belle mentality, dbanj never was never a failure, he paved way for all this boiz and the command and respect he commands in the world music can't be over emphasised.. Jazzy still they learn.

Make una just dey shout o. Una go see shout. For U guys anybody dat thinks D album is not interesting is a FOOL, a GOAT, a HATER, an IGNORANT person. Continue. If U can't handle criticism then there is a problem. Wiz is good but he can do better, way better. As a singer once said, time will tell, just watch. U can see I didn't need to insult U to make my point. Try 2 talk without throwing insult up & down.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by misano(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Simitrendy:

Ode buruku, oloshi ayerada when poverty is worrying you why won't you spit trash, have you or any of your families left the shores of Nigeria for so long? That's why you'd not understand how environment do make ones total life to change. stu.pid grotesque person

Y all dis insults? Because of a singer that doesn't even know U.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Simitrendy: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
misano:

Y all dis insults? Because of a singer that doesn't even know U.
Bros are you the one am referring to. Better face front!
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by misano(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Simitrendy:

Bros are you the one am referring to. Better face front!

Nobody deserves insult from airing his/her opinion. It shows how weak U are when it comes to arguments.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Simitrendy: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
misano:

Nobody deserves insult from airing his/her opinion. It shows how weak U are when it comes to arguments.

Okay thanks! Now get tf outta my mentions!
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
misano:

Make una just dey shout o. Una go see shout. For U guys anybody dat thinks D album is not interesting is a FOOL, a GOAT, a HATER, an IGNORANT person. Continue. If U can't handle criticism then there is a problem. Wiz is good but he can do better, way better. As a singer once said, time will tell, just watch. U can see I didn't need to insult U to make my point. Try 2 talk without throwing insult up & down.

Keep ya opinion to ya self man, the album ain't out yet you Call it whack, isn't that top notch hatred for someone that hasn't even shown us what he's got, time will tell?? So you already forsee failure.. I hope you v got dreams and aspirations in life, how will you feel when someone tells you, u goin fail when you haven't started at all..

This is not bad Belle, na confirm witchcraft
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by belindar: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
When they visit abroad , they will play in a small hall or restaurant and later post it on line calling it a tour or carnival. Nonsense.
You can deceive people who hasn't been to the Airport before
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by TruexGOLD(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
STAR BOY....UP U JOOR!!!
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by amanze15(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:

yes London.

how many songs did D'banj do with international acts?! please get your facts right, Wizkid is the biggest musician export Nigeria gave to the world till date. let the young man be great.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
ChopBellefull:

I tell u bro... See dat girl holding his waist.. She dont mind having him for dinner..

Broo. Which Grammy?? Abi n Granny u wan talk. Look.. better go look for another hustle
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Broo. Which Grammy?? Abi n Granny u wan talk. Look.. better go look for another hustle lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by misano(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Keep ya opinion to ya self man, the album ain't out yet you Call it whack, isn't that top notch hatred for someone that hasn't even shown us what he's got, time will tell?? So you already forsee failure.. I hope you v got dreams and aspirations in life, how will you feel when someone tells you, u goin fail when you haven't started at all..

This is not bad Belle, na confirm witchcraft

I said time will tell. I also said Wiz is good but he can do better. Meaning, if he continues to do those mediocre songs, sorry he will not be rated as one of Nigeria's best.

One song his fans keep talking about is 'Come Closer' & dat sound is not even good as Wiz's earliest songs.

Most ppl are judging D album based on D few they have heard.
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by misano(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Simitrendy:

Okay thanks! Now get tf outta my mentions!

U welcome...
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Omo haters full everywhere oooo..

Whizyy don surpass dbanj I internationally naa angry angry

How many artists dbanj fu*ked with sef undecided.kanye west,snoop dog,big sean, pitbull I guess..

Now whizyhas fu*cked with the following. .DRAKE, FRENCH MONTANA,TREY SONGZ,YOING THUG,DOLLAR SIGN,R KELLY,MAJOR LAZER,CHRIS BROWN,SKEPTA,CARDINAL OFFICIAL, BUCIE,so on and so forth..

Then how can one tell me he is threading dbanjs path when he has already surpasses dbanj and is now soaring higher undecided

N/b..HATERS 'RE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG... cool cool
Re: Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) by DniggaJoe(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
starboY team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Frank Edwards Engaged / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel / Moesha Boduong To CNN Amanpour: Ghanaian Women Depend On Men To Pay Their Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.