Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys (43841 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by joenor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abi ooo, I feel say na only me wan notice am.
rheether:
Why are they forcing this kids to smile?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by joenor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lovely kids, I guess the mom would always smile when ever she look at them.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by piagetskinner(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
jhenie:
Identical twin boys and girls fall on me. AMEEEEEEEEN

lol@dp...I laughed so hard

amen to ur prayers!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by sshalom(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is just too beautiful.....Waoh!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by iamrealdeji(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
cute boys future Heartbreakers crew. it got to a stage on the second pic I thought the picture was 2 same pics placed beside each other
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by micflo28(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
One strike two sets of twins for me..... jah heat my prayer.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by donprincebigt(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well
Na Yankee dem for born dem otherwise, the color for don change
guy receive sense na
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by SplendidE(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
cute kids God bless ur parents
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by seangy4konji: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
God bless your parent for bringing you up in the Ralph Lauren way.

I don't joke with my Ralph.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by SheIsElle(f): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
soooooo sooooooo cute. Just wishing they are mine.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by addikt(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
PHOTOSHOP!!!....

NA JOKE I dey ooo...lol
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by jordinsparkles(f): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
They are my children, na me born dem.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by neutrotoba(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrPdtech:
Awww.. Cute soldiers.. Mess with their mom or dad and they'll come at you like a motherfvcker..

Its sexist putting mom first... Why not Dad or mom

(Just kidding grin)
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by wunderkiind(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
The problem will now be to maintain the pattern...

If they born another one and it is now single, the pikin anthem go be "Why me?" grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by bewla(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrPdtech:
Awww.. Cute soldiers.. Mess with their mom or dad and they'll come at you like a motherfvcker..
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by sexaddict08(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Lord pls I need just one set of twin boys in two years time. In Jesus name. Amen

come let me give u belle...
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by vikgreen01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
oya twins come my way
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by thisnaijaguy: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is amazing... where are the people saying that one cannot have identical twins twice ? grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by asatemple(f): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Our God is awesome.... handsome boyz
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by flexydonad: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
mebad:

Bros they try read before you comment na ... where them mention Igbo for this post now ?
no mind the igbotic being joor, na. Mumu dey worry erm
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by wasi9ice: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow l love this
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by orjaha(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
can you all become Nigerian's soldiers? you fit
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by naughtylagosguy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cuties. This is what I pray for. 2 different set of identical twin boys.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by Godfavorite(f): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cute. They will turn heads wherever they are present.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by taibatyetunde: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Allah pls bless me with this
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
w1sEmAn:
if i am their parent,i will barb them differnt Hair cut to differentiate them
Parents always know how to differentiate their twins
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
w1sEmAn:
if i am their parent,i will barb them differnt Hair cut to differentiate them
shame on u if u can't different dem u bein d parent
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by biztalkenya(f): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
sure
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by zinnywonders(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Omg! They're lovely

Lord I desire for this kind of blessing...
Pls grant my expectations to having wonderful children.. IJN Ameeeeennnnnn!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by Destinygrl(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
no twin for their dog too lol
Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by corpershun: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Adorable!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.