Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing (34233 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by DanielGb(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
See twist. Ali Baba funny sah. Your head fall for there.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by tiger28: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
successinlife:
My questions are simple,why is he dancing?

1. Because it is easy to pass motions and laws in the house?

2. Because it is an upgrade to his personality?

3. Because it is a looting avenue?

4. Because he is going to represent his constituency very well and fight for the common man?

One thing keeps flashing my mind,Nigeria is cursed,What is in the heart of any politician is how to milk the country dry,people are suffering,flood is killing in thousands and some are somewhere dancing and happy without remorse.
EVEN American politicians jubilate in their own merry way. Do you all know what it has taken this man to win this victory Its the same most of you dance when you get your Jamb result......i am happy for this jolly good fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by czaratwork: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2017
David danced and was scorned by his wife we know the resultant effect. The only issue here is which music is he dancing to? Dancing to me is a form of exercise both physically and spiritually. I enjoy watching people dance especially to music that touches my soul.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by hibba(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Pls it is hobby nko. I luv to dance dats my hubby but i too mind wat my students will be saying as in my work. But i like him steps sha. He is doing wat makes him happy. Ride on senator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate / Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead / Cee-C Wows In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.