Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing (34226 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by SplendidE(f): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
its amazing how everyone wants to be in the news,admist hunger,recession Nigerian's got no chill at all
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by deebsman1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
AGENDA 2019
STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY EX GUV'NOR 4 SENATE COME 2019 ND MAKE SURE ALL D CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DID NOT RETURN. IF POSSIBLE, EVEN THE PRESIDENCY AND CURRENT STATE GOVERNORS.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

PLEASE SHARE, RETWEET AND LET THIS THE CAMPAIGN GATHER STEAM

#takebackourcountry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Sirpaul(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
you gerrit na to fab money
0b100100111:
The simple truth is that the guy is dancing knowing fully well he will make more Billions from that office!

You think say na ordinary dance grin

That's "they yaff die" dance!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by AustineCJ: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
No wonder Bred no get talent... the pupsy is still holding onto every single thing that would have made Bred a success in Entertainment industry..... see moves u go fear na,no b 2da diz man start de go club.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by superior1: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigerians are so frustrated that they look for whatever trivialities in their imaginations to masturbate on while their tormentors keep smiling to the bank daily.

Senator Adeleke, ijo lese re ojare ori awon elegan lodaru joor
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by czaremrys(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
It is amazing that only one family will have this much clowns! Genes are strong sha. I just hope Imade breaks out. Davido is busy sharing bananas, B-red cant even use autotune, now their father is wobbling like worm. na wa.

I would av said u lost ur brain b4 spewing this trash buh i remembered you neva had any to lose...please go to ur mum and ask for ur brain or dat old witch at ur village dat is still pounding what's left of it b4 buhari returns in season 3

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by GuntersChain(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
100 days in London coming soon.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by idris4eva(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
His even dancing to femi solar live band thought it was bred song sef

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by tiger28: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
This Davido uncle is one of the best dancers i have ever seen. He is a WELL known dancer to all that know him well in the circle and he is such a fun guy ,he mixes very well with the younger generation. I guess its the American exposure.....abeg leave the jolly good fella!

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Otapipia: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
It is amazing that only one family will have this much clowns! Genes are strong sha. I just hope Imade breaks out. Davido is busy sharing bananas, B-red cant even use autotune, now their father is wobbling like worm. na wa.
It easy to know a man from a lineage of nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by petenweke: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
He looks like an idiot dancing like that...Ali Baba which one dey pain you na? Na only you get right to yab person?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Me I love the dance steps o...infact if nah me I go dance pass am cos dancing is one of my great hubbies.....as long as he does his senatorial work well biko free him...life is too short not to grove.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by selfmadeboss: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
and you dey here dey read about them.
thumbs up my useless bro

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Austinoiz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
This man get madt steps ooo...Oh I love grinds, he knows what's up. Ayam impressed! If only ma father can dance like this, I'll gladly upload the video here for ma gee, NwaAmaikle to analyze.

On the flipside, the way this man dey turn waist eeeh, em go dey top chat for za oza room oo.
More abuja mistresses, celeb oloshos, and dem slay mamas fall on your FLEXIBLE WAIST Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by successinlife: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
My questions are simple,why is he dancing?

1. Because it is easy to pass motions and laws in the house?

2. Because it is an upgrade to his personality?

3. Because it is a looting avenue?

4. Because he is going to represent his constituency very well and fight for the common man?

One thing keeps flashing my mind,Nigeria is cursed,What is in the heart of any politician is how to milk the country dry,people are suffering,flood is killing in thousands and some are somewhere dancing and happy without remorse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:

Hacked.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Pneumatic2020: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
The idiot was dancing like some stupid kid who stumbled upon a cold cup of ice cream!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
And yours breeding almajiris
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by EDDGgold: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
burna boy voice ...

Jealousy nor good oooo.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by kechbrown: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jolly good fella....Upper chambers fit finally get bill for TGIF....

For serious guys who want to make money from correct bets. Check out http://betmaster1x2.com/

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pneumatic2020:
The idiot my father was dancing like some stupid kid who stumbled upon a cold cup of ice cream!
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
tiger28:
This Davido uncle is one of the best dancers i have ever seen. He is a WELL known dancer to all that know him well in the circle and he is such a fun guy ,he mixes very well with the younger generation. I guess its the American exposure.....abeg leave the jolly good fella!
Are you minding this sad generation of youthful trolls

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by joenor(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
LOl
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by larrypourl(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Y won't he dance when they've got musicians at home, grin moreover winning elections in Nigeria is big deal after all d political killings and abnormalities involved.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by abfalkolly(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Ace Nigerian comedian, Alibaba has called out those criticizing Davido's uncle Ademola Adeleke's dance video, released after he was declared winner of  Osun West Senatorial bye-election. 

The comedian further slammed Senators who have done worse things than Davido's uncle, including those who left their state broke, but left as billionaires. 

Here's what he wrote; 
Well said,I still argued d's wt someone 2day...

"So this Senator dances and that is your problem? What have we become? The Senate is filled with people who were elected through undemocratic processes. Some married under aged girls. There are those who left their state broke but left as billionaires. Wife beaters. Distinguished senator who still owed their workers before becoming senators. There are the ones that can not even read talk less of contribute to legislative processes. Some can not even string 3 sentences together.

Let's not even talk of unbecoming characters. A few are upright in those hallowed chambers... but will the downright ugly let us feel the beauty of their thoughts? Naaaaa. Look at their history. What have they contributed to the Nigeria that they want to legislate for? Continue...

BEN BRUCE chose entertainment. He stuck to it. And we can see the things he did. By himself. Mention others who are comparable to those ideals of "elected because of contributions to the growth of Nigeria?"

FORMER GOVERNOR, is no contribution. You used state money. And we are fixated on someone's dance steps? I would rather he danced. At least I can see it as his weakness. What of the thieves that enrich themselves with public funds? Oh it's not a dance. A dance is sooooooooo grave. How dare he dance. But it's ok if he has strings of girlfriends that are brought to his private party regularly? What has his dancing got to do with the laws he would make? I would rather one Senator that dances than one that threatens to sleep with people's wives! Or a senator who can not sing the National Anthem! Or has more money than his working life can justify! Or one that knows teachers and pensioners have not been paid for over 6 months but collects his allowances and his salary unfailingly every 23rd of the month... plus community development allowance for projects we don't see.

This is how I see it, he can dance all he wants, as long as he is a Senator in that hallowed chambers. That's all. So please... let him dance. David danced. Was an adulterer. Murderer too. But he gave you guys the Psalms that you cast and bind with."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/alibaba-reacts-davidos-uncle-criticized-dancing.html

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Famocious(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ijaya123:
We like to focus on mondane things while leaving serious and bigger issues unattended to.

Little wonder we currently have these kind of leaders at the helms of affair and the country is the way it is.

Very appalling.

God bless you for that comment...

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by oksmart1992(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
now their father is wobbling like worm. na wa.[/quote]Walahi, you get bad mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by oksmart1992(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
Walahi... you get bad mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by mercy232(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
So someone can not dance in peace again... lol...abi is it ur dance? Thou, little children plenty for them Adeleke's family..
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
Lwkm I don laugh pee for trouser
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by mrwonlasewonie: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
cheesy

Baba for the girls cheesy
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing by nathaniel007(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
in davido's voice ijo baba sina rambo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos) / Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate / Mercy Johnson And Her Family Step Out In Style In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.