Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Best Manufacturer Of Polypropylene Bags In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Manufacturer Of Polypropylene Bags In Nigeria (2422 Views)

All I Need To Know About Polypropylene. / Where Can I Buy Nylon Packaging Bags In Uyo / Where Can I Buy Courier Bags In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Manufacturer Of Polypropylene Bags In Nigeria by RUGBYGEE(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
I have heard severally that Dangote and Bagco are the biggest producers of polypropylene products in Nigeria. some Bagco staff however continued to boast that they are better than Dangote.

However in my search, I also found that these two manufacturing moguls are not the only stakeholders in the Polypropylene sector.
Apart from BAGCO and DANGOTE we still have the likes of MAMUDA, FAS AGRO, TEMPO, LELA etc.

Do you know any other Sack making company that is renowned in Nigeria.

If we are thinking of giving them an award, which one will you suggest to be the best among them.

Re: The Best Manufacturer Of Polypropylene Bags In Nigeria by SkyeAyers: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2020
This manufacturer of polypropylene bags in Nigeria is doing an impressive job right now, and I highly recommend that you get your bags from this person. The guarantee is there, as well.

(1) (Reply)

In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? / Do You Want To Travel To Canada, Australia, Turkey Or China?? / Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.