Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up (1901 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? / Share Your Glo Data Free Day Experience (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up by Reediano(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Glo is here again with two new Amazing service which they call the Glo Sharp Sharp E-Top up. This new offer by Glo is targeted at Glo users who recharges with the available top-up channels.

Glo Sharp Sharp E-Top up:
The Glo Sharp Sharp E-Top up is the latest offer by Glo which gives users 8 times the value of thier recharge whenever they top-up their line through any of the electronic channels available such as the ATM, POS or even the new Glo café app.
Below are the list of available Glo Top-up channels
Glo Café App.
Online – Gloworld.com, Quickteller, Konga, banking apps, etc.
ATMs.
Gloworld, Glozones and authorized Glo dealer outlets.
*805# Glo easy recharge solution.
Various bank mobile apps and short codes
POS terminals in select retail mega stores such as Shoprite.

What this means is that if you top-up your line with N200 airtime, you will get airtime and data bonus worth over N1,600 which will include your N200 main airtime, N100 bonus airtime to call all network and N900 bonus airtime to call other Glo users.
On top of all that, you will still receive 50MB data to browse and another extra 25MB data which can be gifted to other Glo users. I don't think it can get better than this.
Check out the table below for the exact bonus a customer gets on all airtime top-up.

Note that the bonus airtime will only be valid for 7 days
http://www.yomitech.com/2017/07/get-8-times-value-of-your-glo-recharge.html
Re: Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up by whitebeard(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
No be that yeye network way them yab for Facebook..!! Be like say nah them...!!

una no dey hear say una no get service, if u no get service watin people won con use your data for adenugba have sha made his money, but as for me, me and glo have path ways..!!

Re: Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up by Reediano(m): 2:13am On Jul 12, 2017
whitebeard:
No be that yeye network way them yab for Facebook..!! Be like say nah them...!!

una no dey hear say una no get service, if u no get service watin people won con use your data for adenugba have sha made his money, but as for me, me and glo have path ways..!!

Chai... Una no get chill at all grin
Re: Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up by Silverman42(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2017
words and opposite, Fast - Glo.
Re: Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up by Reediano(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Silverman42:
words and opposite,
Fast - Glo.

lol

depending on your location though

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Tecno Phones Recently / Iphone 11 64gb Giveaway Brand new / Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.